Chapter 3

Nidal visits Salish
Nidal POV

I get to see Salish in few hours. I wanted to surprise her, it is almost my birthday too!!!

In two days! I get to see her for my birthday problaby. I want to get her a present though because it has been awhile since i have seen her.

I hope she does feel the same about me though.I do love her a lor... I do not think she feels the same.

I do not think Salish knows that i am coming though. I am really excited to see her!!!

Salishs POV

It is been awhile since i have seen Nidal. It is almost his birthday. I want to see him but my dad told me . I could not because we are "busy" this upcoming week according to him.

I still do not know if i like Nidal in a special way...It is like mixed feelings. I do not know if he likes someone.

Else since he moved....?

Maybe he does like someone else. I do not know if i am overreacting.

Jordans POV
"Salish! Come downstairs!" I yell for her.

"What do you need Father" She says.

" I have to tell you somethinng it is about Nidal" I say.

Salishs POV

Once i heard that it was about Nidal. I sprinted down the stairs.

Jordans POV
"So.Basically Nidal... We can not see him because ...."

(Nidal budges in few hours later)

"BOO!"

Salishs POV

"OMG Nidal!!!" I scream and him tighly.

"Hey Salish" He says smiling while hugging me back

" I missed you so so so so so much" I say to him

" Awww, I missed you more..." Nidal says to me in a sweet voice.

( In my head his voice is so cute, and he always makes me happy..)

" Well what do you want to do?" Nidal says then puts me on zhis shoulders.

" PUT ME DOWNNN" I say while laughing and slightly

" Nopeee you can stay right here and it will be perfectly finee" he says

" I really l-li" I stutter to say

" You really what" Nidal says

" Umm Nothing!" I stard to say as he gives me a confused look.

"Uhh are you okay Salish You seem like sometjing happened." he says

I just stand there for a second then I start to say" Y-yeah i am okay!"

Nidal sets me down

" Salish if something is ever wrong you know you can talk to me" He says

(I say in my head. i trust Nidal a lot. But i can not let him know how i feel if the does not feel the same. It could change our friendship for awhile and i do not want that happening)

I start to say"Uh! Yeah i am okay and i know. I would always tell you something if it was wrong"
I think Nidal can tell I am lying....

Nidal takes a deep breathe

" Salish i know something it wrong tell me" He sits on the couch then watches Tiktok while loding my hand on the couch.

I start to blush. Him holding my hand makes me really anxious...but his hand are so soft and i do not want to let go....

Nidals POV
I can not tell something is up with Salish. I sit here with Salish holding her hand. I do not want to upset her so i just do not say anything.

" Nidal.." Salish start to say

I can tell there is fear in voice while she is speaking.

" What is wrong Salish" I roll over not ever realizing and i am practically on top of her while hugging her.

Before i can say anything i feel Salishs arms go around me onto my back.She gives the best hugs ever. I power off my phone and just want to enjoy the moment.

I set down my phone as well and set it on the floor while me and Salish are practically in a couples pose when they are together.

But i do not want it to stop....

" Are you okay Salish? Talk to me. I know when something is wrong!" I do not let go but i feel her tears touching my face so l can tell she is crying.

" Salish. Talk to me..." I say while i wipe her tears. I hate seeing her cry.

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was much longer than usual, but I still hope you liked it. Thank you for reading.
Words: 747