In LA w/out Nidal

Salish pov

I miss Nidal a lot, it is been a few weeks since i have not seen

I should text him...Salish to Nidal-"Hey Nidal, i miss you a lot. And i am hoping that we can hang out soon again how is Texas? Is the weather good there?"

Nidal replies back shortly after-" Hey Salish . I miss you a lot too. It is kinda boring without you, i miss being with you"

I saw that he replied to me. I decided to answer him back.

"I wish i could see you soon"

Nidal pov

hmmmmm. I need to fid a way to see her..."JIJIIIIIIII" I scream down the stairs hoping she will heart me(no reply)

"OMG JIJIIIIII" I yell even lounder"WHAT OMG" Jiji say back" GET UP HERE HAVE A QUESTIONNNN"

I say "god fine" Jiji walks up the stairs"What do you want rat" Jiji says as she messes up my hair."Go kill yourself"

I screams "Omg just tell me waht you want"

She screams in my ear." Can we go see Salish pleaseeeeeeee"

I say" Awwww you want to see your girlfriend!!!!"

She says staring at me." She is not my girlfriend!!!"

I said while nervous. OMG you stuttered you guys are definitely in a secret relationship"

She says." No we are not shut up"

Jiji says," Nidal you better be honest...Do you have feelings for Salish?"

"Um, N-no..?" I say nervously

" Stop lying and just tell me the truth so we can go see her" She screams at me.

" Um. Maybe a bit" I say really quickly.

"OMG,OMG" Jiji texts Salish "SALISH NIDAL LIKES YOU A LOT A LOT"

"OMG I HATE YOU JIJI" I say

Hi everyone, thank you for reading this sequel. I'm sorry it's so short, I hope you don't mind