Chapter 4

Nidals POV
I can tell that something is wrong with Salish but i do not know what is bothering her.

Is it something i did? Did something happen? What happened..

I was just trying to comfort her as much as possible i tried making her laugh.
I tried practically everything and she will not respond back to me. I am getting worried...

I came all this way and she is crying.. It is start to seem like it is my fault.

Salishs POV
I can tell that Nidal is tying to help, but it will not work. I just.. I can not.I can not tell him now i feel about him..

Nidals POV
"Salish.. I know something is wrong you have to talk to me..." I say to her

" I do not know, I feel like i always mess things up" She said back to me looking like she was gonna cry.

I felt i was gonna cry." Salish. You need to talk to me so i can fix whatever is wrong!" I say to her.

" I can not it migh ruin what w-we have..." She says to me a fear back.

" What.. do you not want to be friends anymore..?"

"Wha!No! It is not that, I obviously do!"

mumbles

"I want to be more than that..."

"Huh? I could not hear you..." I say to her.

" Do not worry about it. Lets go do something! Like we can go to the mall, we can go to the park, film or video?" She says to me.

" GO TO THE BEACHHHH"I say laughing.

Salih laughs" okayyy! Do you also wanna recreate old photos we took a long tome ago?" She says to me.

"OBVIOUSLYYYYY" I say with a smile on my face.

They arrive at the beach

Salish POV
"Come on lets go!"
(jumps out of the car holding onto Nidals hand)

" HOLD ONN" Nidal says screaming and I start to laught.

" Hmmm so what photos should we dooo!" I say to him.

" Hmmmmmm this one again to make your dad mad again" He says laughing.

"OMG YESSSS!" I say with excitement, I actually do want to kiss in the photo but...

"YALL CAN TAKE THE PHOTO BUT NOT GET TOO CLOSE!"I hear my dad say.

"Yayyy " Me and Nidal both say.

(We get into position and take the photo but then....)

I fell on top of Nidal and our lips touched...

Hi everyone, thank you for reading this story. Sorry for not writing for two days now, I've been thinking about the whole story and I think you might like it.
I also wanted to thank you for the last chapter because it already has 14 reads. What I never expected that we would give in a chapter
Words 464