Life = Pain

__AVISHI POV__

__AVISHI POV__

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️- SUICIDE, ASSAULT

"NOO , no dad please no. I swear didn't do anything. Please dad trust me." Dad hold my jaw and gave me a tight slap : " You still dare to speak so much , wait you won't listen lemme just tell you what a real pain is". Dad brought a rope and tied it around my neck and tried strangling me " AAHHHHH Dad it's hurting stoppppppp I am your da-daughter.. why ar-are you-uu doing thi-s to me" he was choking me to Death with that rope..

" what a filthy shit of a daughter you are it's better you die. After snatching my happiness from me I won't let you live so easily my darling Daughter." -Dad said.

He was still strangling me to death I was just praying to god .

I know god this is just a phase of my painful life but please I didn't do anything. I want to take revenge from him for all the assault he is doing and his past deeds but for that please let me leave".

And then someone rang the bell because of which I was taken aback from the mouth of death.
....................................
"HUH.. HUH.. HUH.."- I woke up with a sudden jerk breathing heavily ..

" Avishi calm down calm down... it's okay it was just a nightmare" I somehow consoled myself rubbing my chest so that I don't get another panic attack In the morning itself.

Again this nightmare, since 6 years I am having this nightmare every time I try to sleep. The day where I almost fell into the mouth of Death , the day where I almost lost my hope and it was done none other than my FATHER.

I so regret being his daughter. "Mumma where are you ? Why you left me alone with this filthy monster? You could have taken me also with you na ? I know you love me and thought that I would live a better life with him but no mumma you were wrong his assault still didn't stop after you have gone" -

I felt something wet on my hand when I realised l was crying... l wiped off my face with my palms, and look at the time. IT WAS 9 AM... " WHAT THE FUCK ISHII, YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE ON SUCH IMPORTANT MEETING , GET YOUR ASS OFF BED AND RUNNNNN...
...................................................

"Well guys sorry I didn't introduce myself- HIEE I am Avishi Mehra, you can call me ishii too coz this name is given by my mom to me .. ahhh I love her.

I am a total sunshine girl who has a tragic past in her life but still is going with the flow of her life . I am 24 years old, who stays alone in her penthouse. I earn a hefty amount of money so that I can buy every luxurious bags or dresses out there COZ WHY NOT DARLING. YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS BITCH. ENJOY YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!

Kyunki kya pta kal ho na hooo... yeah I am a Bollywood girl hehe.

THE FUCK ISHII RUNNNN ITS JUST 20 mins left for the meeting.
Bye guyzzzzz I'll see you later.... I have to go no ..actually run.

——————————————————————————————————

TBC 🪷

Hieee loveliessss..
first chapter is out...🤌🏻 I hope you love Avishi's character till now . if you did then don't forget to vote and comment. 

Next chapter will also be updated soon ..

Stay tunedddd 💋🫧
- Avieee