Proposal

Author's PoV
(Khurrana mansion )

It was a soft morning with sun spreading its warmth everywhere. Adults were sitting in lawn having their tea time while young clan were busy with their own self.

Meera handed the cup of tea to  jaya and Adhiraj. "Maa I was thinking to look for a girl for our Avyansh. He has also agreed to get married."

"Yeah you are right, I'll surely look for someone even I'll tell my sister to look for a girl" . Jaya spoke while taking a hot sip from her tea.

" maa I have one girl in my mind. Do you remember AVISHI from the event ?"

"Uhmm... ohhh that girl who organised the whole event ?"

"Yess maa I was thinking about her, she looked very good according to me."

" even I liked her at that very moment , the way she bended to touch our foot. That simply tells she is a girl with morals otherwise In today's generation, respect towards elders is now like vanished in the thin air. The day she helped me out in the mandir I knew I like her." Jaya spoke

" the day I saw her with my Avyansh ,I already saw my daughter in her. I really want her to be my daughter in law and Avyansh's wife. Should we sent a proposal to mehra's ?"

"Yeah why not , let's meet her family too and talk about this alliance, and I have a strong feeling that Avyansh will be married to AVISHI. I don't know but I have a feeling about this." Jaya spoke dreamily.

"Wait lemme call Mr. Mehra."

🔮

I was checking the files in my cabin  when I got a call from Mr

I was checking the files in my cabin when I got a call from Mr.mehra. My hands already started shaking on its own.

No no calm down. But with him I can always be surrounded with trouble , trauma.

I inhaled a deep breath and answered the call.

" aww my darling daughte-"

"Just come to the point Mr. Mehra. Why have you called me ?" I came to the straight point.

" I guess staying alone has made you very bold. I think you have forgotten your special treatment by your father hnn? ."

Never in my dream I can forget your treatment Father.

" if you don't have a shit to speak then am hanging up the call because I am in no mood to ruin my precious  time on you". I retorted

" Come to the Mehra mansion tomorrow at 12 pm or otherwise you know what I mean".

Such a great way to call your own daughter back home.

He hung up the call.

What could be the reason for which he called me ?