GIRLS NIGHT

I got back to the venue after dropping Ms

I got back to the venue after dropping Ms.mehra to her penthouse. I saw my family talking to another Couple .

I got closer to them and their head turned towards me on my arrival. There were 2 not too old couple with their daughter.

By looking at me mom smiled and said - " he is my elder son-Avyansh". The couple also greeted me with a smile but the way that guy smiled was depicting something different .

I just replied them with a curt nod. And asked who are they.
"We are the parents of Avishi Mehra. The one who organised your event." Mr. Mehra replied.

Wait Avishi told that her parents are busy and they cannot come and attend the event. Then how did they came ?

"You both came alone"?

"Oh.I-I she is on her way." He replied while stuttering a bit. "She got busy with some work maybe that's why she got late."
"Oh okay", I replied
Now I can sense something is off between two very well.

But why do I care , she is no one to me

and neither it's a great idea to intervene someone's personal problem. I don't want to be a part of it. And nor I am interested in someone's fuckinn problem when I have other important stuff to tackle on with.

I simply got myself seated on the Royal Sofa kept there for me,dad,dadu.

                                                                      🍃🍃

                                                            AUTHOR'S POV

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , I would like you all to welcome in the Grand Event of Khurrana Industries. Today this industry turned out to be 50 years with full of hard work and success. So please give a big round of applause to the founders And CeO of the company, Mr. Adhikshit Khurrana , Mr. Abhiraj Khurrana, Mr. Avyansh Khurrana."

Everyone present in the hall started to clap while applauding the handwork done by them and their team.

"Now I would like to call upon Mr. Abhiraj Khurrana to address the guests with the story of success of Khurrana Industry."

Abhiraj went on the stage and spoke -" Good Evening ladies and gentlemen, thank you everyone who joined us on the success of our Khurrana Industries. I still remember the day when this Industry was started when I didn't want to pursue with any jobs but to set up a whole empire of our own in the already competitive market. My son and I both worked hard to achieve what we dreamt of And look where we are standing right now. And to continue its position and legacy. My grandson- Avyansh. He worked his day and night to achieve where he is standing today. So let's raise a toast to celebrate the success of ours. Cheers."

  🍃🍃