Blind Date

Taehyun arrived in front of Jinwoo's house at 12:50 pm. He knocked three times before entering and was greeted by Rei. Taehyun picked up Rei and both of them sat on the couch waiting for Jinwoo. After five minutes, Jinwoo went downstairs wearing a pair of jeans and a simple white shirt.

"What's with the clothes?"

"Why?"

"You're going on a DATE, and you will wear just that?"

"What's wrong with wearing a white shirt?"

"Jinwoo.."

"Okay, okay. Wait a minute, I'll change."

After a couple of minutes, Jinwoo went down wearing a red and black striped shirt with a leather jacket. Taehyun approved his looks and both of them went to the mall. During the trip, Taehyun noticed Jinwoo's quiet behavior- he always acts like that when they're going on a blind date. Taehyun held Jinwoo's hand to ease his nervousness.

"You don't have to be nervous. You'll just meet someone- and he's Seungyoon's friend"

"Thank you Taehyun-ah."

Taehyun continued driving and they arrived at the mall 15 minutes later. They waited for Seungyoon and his 'friend' in a restaurant Seungyoon has decided to meet the two.

At exactly 1pm, Seungyoon arrived at Mino's house. Mino wore a checkered blue and green polo and jeans and Seungyoon liked the fashion of his friend. Seungyoon was busy driving while humming a song when Mino disturbed him.

"Seungyoon?"

"Hmm?"

"Uhm, nothing.."

"If you're worried, then erase it. I'll tell you, my Taehyun's friend is a very kind one."

"Taehyun?"

"Oh yeah, Nam Taehyun. I haven't introduced him to you yet, don't worry you will meet him later."

Mino remembered Jinwoo talking about a friend named Nam Taehyun but he dismissed the thought that Jinwoo's friend and Seungyoon's boyfriend is just one person. They arrived in the mall and quickly went to the restaurant. Mino's heart was beating so fast- he doesn't know who will be his date but the thought of Jinwoo being his blind date just made his heartbeat faster. Because of the nervousness, Mino went first to the comfort room.

Seungyoon found Taehyun and Jinwoo sitting in a corner. Taehyun noticed him and waved at him.

"Where's your friend Kang Seungyoon?"

"He went to the comfort room because he got nervous. Oh, hello Jinwoo."

"Hello Seungyoon."

"Wait a minute, I'll just pick my friend."

Mino was phasing back and forth in the comfort room. His sweaty hands are sweating even more when Seungyoon entered.