The Bloody Comeback

Kim Jinwoo was lost- not literally. He was completely lost when something landed on his lips that made him close his eyes. Everything was dark- yes, because his eyes were closed, but he can feel rainbows and unicorns dancing happily in his stomach. After waiting for two months, he confirmed that this is it~!

"Is Song Mino starting to like me?"

     The question stuck in his brain for two moths finally has an answer.

     He opened his eyes to see Mino's eyes still closed- he adored Mino's long eyelashes and smiled while closing his eyes again. His hands made its way to Mino's nape and he tilted his head for a better access. Their lips moved in a rhythm that the two of them can only comprehend. After a minute, Mino broke the kiss and gently looked at Jinwoo's face. Did he mess up? Is the friendship he's starting to build with Jinwoo just ended because he kissed him? His mind started to think of pessimistic things but it disappeared when he saw Jinwo smiled. He leaned down again as he caressed Jinwoo's face and captured his lips for another kiss. Mino opened his eyes and saw Jinwoo looking at him. They both smiled as they close their eyes. Their lips were locked in a solid minute and the two broke to catch their breath. Jinwoo pushed Mino as he sat on the couch. Mino sat beside him as he tried to bore a hole on the room's ceiling. He looked at his side to see Jinwoo's face turning ripe red- he can tell that the guy was embarrassed, but did he liked the kiss?

     Mino's hand made its way to the side and intertwined it with Jinwoo's. Jinwoo gasped as he tightened their hold on each other. Still not looking, Jinwoo finally talked.

"So.."

"What are we?"

     Jinwoo got surprised at Mino. He didn't expect the question and he thought that his mind is on chaos like him. They kissed yet they still cannot confirm their feelings to each other- they are teachers who can voice out well but at this moment they cannot voice out their feelings to each other.

"I...I don't know. How about you?"

     Mino's tongue went to Tokyo Tower as he cannot made an answer to the question. Jinwoo stood up and faced him. His deer eyes are glowing but it contrasted to his stern face. Mino got nervous, can he confess now?

"You know Mino, we need to think first. I don't want to hurry you up but I'm willing to wait."

"Jinwoo?"

"We need to go home now. Prelim Exams, remember?"

     Mino and Jinwoo left the faculty room and went home. Mino was busy driving along the way while Jinwoo was busy with his phone. After thirty minutes, they're now in front of Jinwoo's house. Mino got out of the car and opened the door for him. He carried Jinwoo's things that made him blush.

"Mino, you don't have to do that."