Kiss Me

The never-ending cheer from the crowd can still be heard on Jinwoo's ears. After the confession, he can still hear the students and their co-teachers' screams of joy. He remembered when everyone chanted for a kiss and his face flustered up again.

     He's on his way home, with Mino on his left while driving. Mino kept on checking him every second and he will stare at Jinwoo with love written on his eyes. Jinwoo felt it for the first time- that glance of love and sincerity, and his face flustered even more.

"Mino-yah.."

"What?"

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Why? Is it bad to look at the person you love?"

"Nothing's wrong with that. I just hope we will not die because of a car accident."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Focus on driving. You can always look at me whenever you want to later."

"Okay Sir."

     The couple arrived in front of Jinwoo's house.

"So.."

"Hmm?"

"How about a stay in my house this weekend?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"That would be great. So, see you tomorrow"

"Yeah. Good night, I love you."

"I love you too."

     Jinwoo gave Mino a soft kiss before leaving the car. Mino cannot keep his composure because he was invited to stay in Jinwoo's house on the weekend. As Mino arrived home, he quickly pulled out his weekend bag and chose the best clothes he have. Mino was busy preparing that he didn't notice his friend with a wide forehead approaching.

"Hey Mino."

     Mino almost jumped and fell on the floor. He mentally cursed his friend for barging inside his house.

"Why are you here and your wide forehead?"

"I just wanted to congratulate you but you don't seem like you wanted to hear anything from your friend."

"Thank you, but I'm busy right now."

"I can see. Where are you going?"

"Jinwoo asked me to stay in his house for the weekend."

"Really?"

"So move out of the way and I'll fix my stuff."

     Mino can't sleep that night. He kept on imagining things on what will happen on his stay with Jinwoo- just the two of them in a house. His dirty mind functioned when he imagined him sleeping on one bed with Jinwoo. But his night dreaming stopped when he remembered something.