|14| happy moments

Hello, everyone! In my last update, I shared the unfortunate incident of plagiarism. The same night, I took action by filing a complaint on Wattpad regarding copyright infringement. However, the response I received stated that since my work had been plagiarized on another website, Wattpad couldn't intervene.

I have re-published the affected chapter, and I plan to do the same for the remaining chapters tomorrow. To counteract the problem, I have included those attention-grabbing images you might have noticed, so the next time teenfic does this the images will be copied, I got this idea from a fellow writer, who had this issue addressed.

Teenfic, being a mirror website of Wattpad, their motive isn't merely to gain readers. Instead, it appears to be a malicious website with ulterior intentions, beacause the moment, I opened the website, numerous explicit adds started popping up.

Be sure to follow me, the author, for all crucial announcements Meehira__writes Recently, I received messages from some readers stating that they did not receive notifications for the latest chapter updates.

Follow nahi karoge to update kaise milega?

~V A I B H A V ~

Constantly looking at her, she broke her gaze and looked somewhere else, then back at me. This feeling was surreal-my life partner beside me, just looking at each other in silence. There was something very peaceful about this silence, and the rain and thunder, outside made it feel like heaven.

She felt like home. My mother was right; I shouldn't have dwelled on the past problems in my life. When Ma first told me about my alliance with Nidhi, I should have said yes right away. I would have been a lot happier.

I fed another spoon to Nidhi, and she hesitantly took it. Soon, it was all finished. It should have been a bucket full of dessert; I could have spent the whole night just feeding and eating with her.

Our peaceful moment got disturbed when we heard a knock on the door.

"Wait, let me see," I said and approached the door to open it.

When I opened the door, a house helper was standing there with two gift boxes in his hands.

"Sir, we got this in the morning but forgot to send this to your room," he said apologetically.

"It's okay," I said. I never treated staff poorly, whether at the office or at home. I believed my kindness wouldn't cost me anything.

I shut the door with my leg and returned to the room. Priya's name was written in bold letters on one box.

"It's a gift from Priya," I said, turning the box. On the other side, there was my name on one box and Nidhi's name on the other.

"Let's open it," I suggested, sitting beside Nidhi on the couch.

"Didn't she already give the gift?" I asked.

"Hmm, by making the bed wet," she agreed.

We discarded the gift wrapper of our respective boxes. When I opened my box, my eyes fell on women's lingerie, leaving me stunned. Looking at Nidhi's box, it contained men's protection in different flavors. We both closed the boxes abruptly, and she quickly rose from the couch and stepped out onto the balcony.

I remained seated on the couch, when she didn't return after a minute, I closed the lids of both the boxes and kept them in the wardrobe.

SolaceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara