Chapter 2

Michelle's phone rang, momentarily interrupting her observation of the captivating scene in the coffee shop. She glanced at her phone and smiled before answering, "Hello, Mom."

"Hi, baby. How was the taping?" her mom inquired.

"It's fun, and I'm so excited for this," Michelle replied, enthusiasm evident in her voice. However, her attention wavered as she once again noticed the woman from earlier, engaged in a lively conversation with her friend.

"Baby, are you still there?" her mom asked from the other end of the line.

"Yes, I'm so sorry for that, Mom. I'm a bit distracted," Michelle admitted, her eyes still drawn to the intriguing scene.

"Distracted by whom?" her mom inquired curiously.

Michelle couldn't help but share her thoughts, "Uhmmm, damn, she's even prettier when she smiles."

"Who?" her mom pressed for more details.

"Later, Mom. I'll tell you later. For now, I need to end this call so that I can get her number. Bye, Mom. Love you," Michelle quickly responded before ending the call, leaving her mother curious but understanding. Michelle then mustered the courage to approach the intriguing woman in the green coat.

As Michelle Dee made her way toward the woman in the green coat, she found herself unexpectedly surrounded by enthusiastic fans who recognized her. Smiles and cheers erupted as they approached her for pictures and autographs. Michelle graciously engaged with her fans, appreciating the love and support they showered upon her.

However, by the time she had finished interacting with her fans and turned back to where the intriguing woman had been seated, she realized that the opportunity to strike up a conversation had slipped away. The woman was nowhere to be found, and a sense of disappointment washed over Michelle.

Maybe,not meant to be, for now...
But I know I will see you again she thought, a tinge of resignation in her mind. She scanned the coffee shop, hoping to catch a glimpse of the green coat, but the woman seemed to have vanished into the bustling crowd.

Despite the momentary letdown, Michelle decided to brush off her disappointment and return to her seat. She took a sip of her coffee, reflecting on the unexpected turns of the afternoon. Little did she know that chance encounters and missed connections were all part of life's unpredictable journey.

---

As Emmanuel and Samantha continued to enjoy their coffee and engage in conversation, the atmosphere in the coffee shop suddenly shifted. The low hum of conversation escalated into a buzz of excitement as people around them stood up and reached for their phones, capturing videos and taking photos.

Curious, Samantha and Emmanuel exchanged puzzled glances before turning their attention toward the source of the commotion. There, at the center of the sudden frenzy, was Michelle Dee. It seemed that her presence had attracted the attention of everyone in the coffee shop.

Cameras clicked, and phones were held high as people vied for the best angle to capture a moment with the celebrity. Michelle, seemingly unfazed by the impromptu attention, smiled and greeted those around her. The unexpected turn of events transformed the once-cozy coffee shop into a temporary hub of excitement.

Emmanuel chuckled, realizing the cause of the sudden paparazzi-like atmosphere. "Looks like Michelle Dee is in the house," she remarked.

Samantha nodded, taking it in stride. "Well, I guess our quiet coffee break just got a bit more eventful."

Emmanuel, sensing Samantha's discomfort with the sudden chaos surrounding Michelle Dee's impromptu celebrity moment, decided it was best to make a graceful exit. With a knowing look, Emmanuel suggested, "Hey, Sam, how about we finish our coffee elsewhere? It looks like things are getting a bit too hectic in here."

Samantha gratefully nodded in agreement, appreciating Emmanuel's understanding. "That sounds like a great idea. A quieter place would be nice."

As they got up from their seats, the two friends skillfully maneuvered through the crowd of people capturing moments with Michelle Dee. Emmanuel guided Samantha toward the exit, navigating away from the bustling scene with a gentle smile. Samantha, relieved to be leaving the unexpected chaos behind, followed her friend with a sense of calm returning to her.

Once outside the coffee shop, away from the frenzy, Emmanuel turned to Samantha. "Sorry about that, Sam. I know you're not a fan of these hectic scenes."

Samantha chuckled, appreciating Emmanuel's thoughtfulness. "No need to apologize. Let's find a quieter spot to finish our coffee and continue our chat. Away from all of that"

Emmanuel grinned, and together they strolled away from the bustling coffee shop.