Chapter 9

Samantha wake up with a smile on her lips. She looked beside her, admiring the beauty of her girlfriend (Yes girlfriend, she already have a girlfriend now)

Michelle woke up to the sweet aroma of breakfast. She opened her eyes, finding herself alone in the room. Smiling, she stretched lazily and got out of bed. The enticing smell led her to the kitchen, where she found Samantha preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, beautiful," Michelle greeted Samantha, wrapping her arms around her from behind.

"Good morning, Babs. I wanted to surprise you with breakfast," Samantha said, turning around to give Michelle a warm kiss.

" You smells so good" Michelle whispered in Samantha ear. Michelle started kissing Samantha's neck

"Hmmmm" Samantha moaned "Babs wait..I'm cooking" But Michelle ignore her and decided to turn off the stove.

Michelle looked in Samantha lips and she kiss her slowly with all the desire she has for her lover.

Their intimate moment interrupted when someone squeal.

"Oh my God my eyes!!" Emmanuelle spoke behind them

"Vera, what are doing here?" Samantha responded she separated herself from her girlfriend

"I was going to eat here, but I caught you two eating each other" teasing the two of them

Samantha just laugh at her bestfriend statement.

" By the way babs, this is my bestfriend Emman, and girl,this is my girlfriend"

"Oh my God, Finally!" Emman responded excitedly

"Yes and you are the first one to know" Samantha confirmed with a smile

The trio,Samantha, Michelle, and Emmanuelle gathered around the table, enjoying the delicious breakfast Samantha had prepared. The room echoed with laughter and lively conversation as they shared stories and anecdotes. Emmanuelle teased the couple, making light of their newfound relationship, and Samantha and Michelle couldn't help but join in the fun.

As they enjoyed their meal, the atmosphere was filled with warmth and camaraderie. The morning sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a golden glow on the scene. Michelle felt a sense of contentment, surrounded by the people who mattered to her. Samantha looked at Michelle with a smile, grateful for the genuine connection they had built.

After breakfast, they spent the rest of the morning chatting and getting to know each other better. The trio's bond strengthened, setting the tone for more shared moments and adventures ahead.

The trio continued their lively conversation, now adding the topic of Miss Universe Philippines to the mix. Emmanuelle shared her excitement about representing Cebu in the competition, and Michelle revealed that she, too, had decided to join, representing Makati.

As Samantha received a call and left the room, Emmanuelle and Michelle playfully bantered about keeping an eye on each other during the competition. Samantha returned with exciting news,she would be joining Miss Universe Philippines as well.

"Woah, this is exciting! We're going to be competitors!" Emmanuelle exclaimed, looking at Samantha and Michelle.

"Competitors on the stage, but allies off the stage," Samantha added with a grin.

"Wow that's great, we will be in the same stage and I can keep my eyes on you babs" Michelle spoke seductively in Sam's ear

"Omg, please stop flirting in front of my face" Vera told them which earned a laugh from Sam and Michelle

The trio continued to discuss their plans for the competition and shared laughter, looking forward to the journey ahead.