high school sucks

Rushing past the swarm of students in the hallway, a boy with caramel skin tried as much as possible to outrun the larger boys that were on his tail. His blue dreads bounced  with each step he took, glancing backwards for a split second to see the hockey team still chasing after him.

"Do these assholes ever give up??" He huffed out.

"C'mon, barbie! Stop now and maybe we'll let you live!" The team captain called out to him.

"Fuck you!" Came the boy's reply.

Of all the times they'd picked on him,Ken usually tried to put up with it as best as he could. But today was a little different: He'd let his instincts take over, causing him to sock Adonis,the team captain, right in the face. But he wasn't about to apologise as usual,so he immediately took advantage of their shock and bolted.

And hence, his current situation.

As he approached the school's quad, he realised how stupid this was. He could end all  four of them if he tried,but he'd rather not draw attention to himself.

People might get a little rattled if they realised the offspring of an angel and a demon was attending the same highschool as their children... Plus it'll be a pain to explain to his already aggressive dad.

But he soon formed an idea..

He immediately stopped at the middle of the quad to catch his breath. Running his hand through the dark blue dreads that decorated his head as the jocks surrounded him.

"Aight, guys I'm fucking tired right now" He breathed out. "Can we do this later?"

"Later?" Adonis laughed. "You're fucking dense. After hitting me, you think you'll go free?"

"Not like you didn't have it coming" Ken finally looked up at them.

"Woah," David, another hockey player, smiled. "Kenny boy has balls now, huh?"

"Yeah," Ken said lazily. "And maybe someday you'll get yours and finally stop licking Niss' asshole"

By this time, students were subtly watching the exchange,though none made themselves visible as they wouldn't want to be the target of the hockey team.

"What did you just say,negro?!" Niss was getting more pissed by the second.

"Want me to say it again?" Ken looked completely uninterested in the whole conversation. "Aight, look. Y'all niggas wanna come at me, fine.. but if I can beat each of you one by one,leave me the fuck alone"

What annoyed and shocked the bullies most was the fact that the boy suddenly seemed completely unphased by their presence and the fact that he was surrounded. Matter of fact,the boy who usually begged them to be left alone now seemed bored out of his mind by them.

"Alright.." Adonis smiled. "You're getting brave.. I like it. Just means you'll cry louder when this is done"

"You comin' at me or not?" Ken folded his arms.

"Bet"

A moment of silence lingered for a while,which Ken used to close his eyes and focus and moderate his strength..

'Not too hard,just hard enough... I don't wanna kill anyone'

David noticed his eyes were closed and immediately rushed first,a smile on his face. As he was barely a foot away from the lightskin boy, Ken's eyes opened and Dave could've sworn he saw the boy smile before he received the hardest slap he'd ever taken in his life.

It was so loud,it resounded throughout the quad and shocked all the students watching as David fell to the floor, disoriented and almost certain that he'd gone partially deaf and the left side of his face was now numb.

Niss and the rest of the team had their mouths open at the sight and as did the whole student body.

Ken let out a whistle and beckoned them with his hands. "Who's up next?"

Jake, another jock, decided to try and avenge his teammates humiliation as he rushed towards the boy and swung his fist repeatedly, missing miserably as Ken weaved and dodged each hit.

"Almost, just a little more, c'mon keep trying nigga" Ken mocked the older boy as he kept dodging. Tired of playing,he caught Jake's fist mid-swing as well as the other and shook his head. "Not even close"

Ken immediately rammed his head into Jake's, disorienting the boy long enough for him to ram his left fist into Jake's jaw twice before flipping the jock over and stepping on his chest.

Ken's eyes travelled up to the three remaining jocks and he blew a sarcastic kiss at them. "Anyone else? Andrew? Tommy? Niss?"

Niss then gestured for Andrew to go forward and face the boy.

"Are you crazy?" Andrew looked at his captain. "The kid's lost his mind. I ain't goin near him"

"Me neither" Tommy shook his head.

"You fucking pussies" Niss said before taking off his letterman jacket and running towards the emo looking boy. "Come here!"

He immediately swung at Ken but like with Jake, he missed. Before he could even adjust himself, he was grabbed by the neck.

Ken lifted the older boy up easily as Adonis trashed and choked in his monstrously strong grip,his feet dangling at a reasonable height above the floor.

"Holy shit..." Andrew's eyes went wide. "What the hell is he?"

Kendrick looked up at the choking male with a bored expression on his face, contemplating what to do before smiling. "I've been waiting for this day for so damn long... To pay you back for every fucking thing you did to me"

As Adonis' face was starting to grow from red to purple, Ken released his grip on his neck and let him fall, then in one swift motion, rammed his knee right in between Niss' legs as the boy was still on his way down, earning a scream of pain from the hockey captain.

Everyone who watched winced as they could almost feel it themselves while Adonis writhed and groaned on the floor.

Ken then looked up at the last two jocks and took a single step towards them, causing both to run like they'd just seen the depths of hell.

"Alright everyone, show's over" Ken called out to the onlookers as he made his way back into the school.

He got to his locker and opened it, pulling out his headphones and he would've put them on if...

"Kendrick Carson!"

He looked towards the voice to see the principal glaring at him.

"Principal Mullins," Ken smiled. "You're looking beautiful today"

Usually she would've smiled at the boy's compliments but this was a completely different situation and she knew when to be stern. "My office,now!"

"But-"

"Now!!"

Ken groaned and slammed his locker shut, knowing what was to come.

"Fuck... Frickin' fuck!"