what in the name of everything emo...?

As Ken went through the rest of the day, Enid tagged along and he had to admit,she was enjoyable to be around. The blonde didn't seem to run out of things to talk about,though that was fine by Ken cause he had all the time in the world to listen.

As the day eventually rounded up, both students had to go their separate ways.

"Thanks again for letting me know more about you.. even if I wasn't much help" The werewolf looked at him.

"Actually,it finally felt good to let someone know about what goes on in my head," Ken replied. "And... Sorry if it was uncomfortable to listen to"

"Some of it was strange," Enid admitted. "but still, that's what makes your mind unique"

"Thanks, Enid"

The werewolf immediately hugged Ken though he was noticeably taller than her and though he was surprised by the gesture, Ken hugged her back.

"If you ever feel pressured or.. just ever need to talk to someone, I'm just a text or call away, alright?"

Ken nodded but soon realised. "Wait,I don't have your number... Or socials for that matter"

"I have my ways" Enid gave a mischievous wink before skipping away. "bye, Kenny!"

The nephalem smiled and shook his head before heading back to his room, headphones once again on his ears as he lip synced the lyrics of Alright, one of his favourite songs by his namesake.

"Where have you been?" Ajax looked up once the light skin boy walked into their room.

"Just wandering and shit," Ken slipped off his headphones and his backpack. "Y'know, since someone dumped me"

"I didn't dump you" The gorgon rolled his eyes. "You could've come with me if you wanted to"

"You didn't mention that sooner" Ken returned the eye roll as he started to change out of his uniform. "Anyway, since you abandoned me, Enid decided to keep me company and show me around... Again"

"Wait... Enid?" Ajax tried to clarify.

"Mhmm,"

"Oh"

Ken lifted his head. "what?"

"Nothing," Ajax shook his head.

"I can easily sense that you're..." Ken stopped midway. "... Jealous?"

"What?!" He folded his arms. "Definitely not! I think your powers are faulty"

"Mhmm" Ken smiled. "nigga chill.. I don't like Enid like that. I'd much rather have her as a friend"

"You would?" Ajax asked.

"Yeah, plus I've seen how she looks at you"

"Wait..  how does she look at me?" Ajax looked at his roommate.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" Ken shook his head.

"Yeah" Ajax asked, blissfully unaware.

"Hopefully you'll figure it out soon enough" Ken rolled his eyes as he put on his black t-shirt.

"Figure out what?"

"Nevermind!"

__________

"Come on,we gotta find her"

"Can't we just text her?"

"No!"

The next day had Ajax dragging the nephalem to the quad to supposedly warn Enid about her flesh eating roommate.