Ch 19: Complete Bliss

Rosalia's POV
Later That Morning
October 7th, 9: 25 a.m.

○●○
Ocho Rios, St. Ann

"Mi convince seh we lost, because why we nuh reach yet?" I asked, frowning at Kassauni.

"How yah go tell me say me lost and you nuh know which part we a go? Rosalia, we're almost there," Kassauni told me. I huffed and pouted.

It's too bad that I fell asleep for about an hour so I don't know where we are. I picked up my bottle of water and took a few sips before putting it back down. Shortly after, he pulled up into a driveway next to a silver-gray Benz.

A who fah yard this?

"Where are we, Kassauni?" I asked, looking at him.

"Ocho Rios," He told me. I smiled and shook my head.

"Very funny. Don't joke like that," I told him.

"Why yuh feel me a joke? Yuh nuh believe me?" He asked me.

"No," I said, shyly. He chuckled and leaned over, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Come out a the car," He said as he pulled away. My eyes slowly opened and I bit my bottom lip.

He got out of the car and walked around to my door, opening it. I got out and he took my hand into his, pulling me to the side before closing the door. He pressed the button on his fob key and the car doors locked.

"What about the bags inside?" I asked him.

"Me ago come take them out later. Yuh wah get some sleep and then we can go beach?" He asked me. I smiled and shook my head.

"I don't want to sleep. Can we go now?" I asked, leaning into his side.

"No, later when everybody reach we can go," He said.

"Who else is coming?" I asked.

"Probably Demetri and Nico. That nuh important because we ago gone after them come." He took a bunch of keys from his pocket and unlocked the gate, letting us inside.

I wondered why they didn't just part in this open garage space. Maybe they had other plans like ours too. Well, I don't have any plans since I'm doing what Kassauni has planned. I'm excited about this adventure, though. The only time I've really ever traveled was with my family, and I've never been to St. Ann before. Kassauni inserted one of the keys into the keyhole or the door, leading inside and turned it.

"Where are we going later? After the beach, I mean?" I asked, walking in before him. I took off my shoes by the door and he walked in after me, doing the same.

"Something other than come here till evening," He said, taking my hand and he took up both pairs of shoes.

I could have done that. He's quite the gentleman, but I won't speak on it.

Appreciate him and observe his qualities in quiet. Compliment him on them later on.

"Why come here in the first place if you're going to leave after?" I asked him. He didn't say anything as he walked to a closed door and opened it.

"Come, me wah sleep likkle bit," He said, turning on the light after he walked in and closed the door behind me.

"With outside clothes?" I asked.

"We never go anywhere, so yuh can stay inna that. Yuh wah change?" He asked me. I nodded and he opened one of the drawers, took out a lime green T-shirt, and gave it to me.