Camping (Price) 🔴

"(Y/N), I have something to tell you..." (Y/N) turn her attention from the water as Price was standing there with his arms crosses.

"Captain I didn't know you were going to be here" she said and hurriedly walked out of the water and grab her shirt but Price stopped her.

"Your fine and Price will do for now. But I have something to tell you." Price said with a kind smile.

"Oh what is it?" She asked.

"I love you. The moment you joined the task force 141 my heart can't stop beating fast for you. Your (e/c) shine with so much life, how your (h/l) (h/c) flows every time you walk. Everything about you made me feel alive and a purpose to fight more. I love you so much (Y/N)." Price said while stepping closer to her and place a hand on her cheek as her cheeks are red.

"Really? You really do love me?" She asked as Price smiles and leans in and place a kiss on her lips with a soft gentle kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" Price asked as she smiles with a red cheeks.

"Yes it does." She said and looks into his eyes.

"So does that you love too?" Price asked as he hopes she will say yes.

She smiles and pulls him into a kiss and kisses him deeply as he was shocked but place his hands on her hips while kissing her back. The kiss soon turned into a make out and deepen the kiss. Price grips on her hips while pulling her closer and she wraps her arms around his neck. Pulling away as Price smiles down at her and kiss her cheek then down to her neck as he kisses the side of her neck while his beard tickles her neck as she smiles with a little moan.

"Fuck your moans are like music to my ears." Price mumbles against her neck. "Can I mark you?"

"Yes...you can mark me Price" she whispers softly while Price smiles and started to kiss her neck again.

Kissing and sucking on her neck as she moans softly while Price moves his hands up to her chest and grips on her breast. Taking off her bra while bitting her shoulder a bit as she moans and gasps with pleasure. Gripping on her breasts and start toying her nipples as she arches her back and leans her head back. Price was getting more hard so he pulls away and took off his clothes with his hat just leaving him with his boxers and showing his tone skin and abs. Backing her against a tree as he pings her there with his right arm above her head and his left hand on her waist.

"You look so beautiful like a goddess." Price said with a chuckle while (y/n) blush and looks down embarrassed.

Price place a hand underneath her chin and lift her face up to look at him. He leans in and kiss her lips softly as she kisses back. Pulling away as he looks into her (e/c) eyes.

"You sure you want me?" Price asked as she nodded.

"Yes Price...I love you and I want you." (Y/n) said and this made Price heart skipped a beat.

"I love you too my love." Price said and start kissing her again while he pulls off his boxers then takes off her panties. "Jump for me."

(Y/n) jumped and Price wraps his strong arms around her while she wraps her legs around his waist. Price rubs his cock at her entrance before pushing himself into her as she moans and gasps. Price grunts as he holds her close and press her back against the tree.

"I'm gonna move now" Price whisper and he started to thrust his cock in her pussy in a slow pace.

Moaning and groaning as they make sweet love as Price was thrusting deep and slow while he slowly picks up the pace. (Y/n) gasp and moans while holding onto him closer as he went deeper and faster.

"Fuck you're so beautiful." Price groans in her ear as she moans and leans her head back.

"Price...I'm close." She moans out as Price picks up the pace and deepens the thrusts.

Price could feel her clutching around his thick cock as she was coming closer. Price could feel himself getting closer also. Went more faster and harder as she gasps and moans while she can see white stars. Feeling more and more closer to their climax Price was about to pull out but (Y/n) holds him in place with her legs.

"Please cum in me, I want to feel you" she moans out and Price nodded.

"Okay love" Price said while goes deeper and faster.

"Oh fuck!" (Y/n) moaned and felts even closer as she clutched around his cock more.

"That's it love, cum with me, cum now! Holy fuck!" Price moans and thrusts one more deep thrust and his seed spurts deep into her as she comes with him.

Both of them breathing heavily and Price place his forehead against hers and both of them look into each other eyes. Price smiles and chuckles.

"I guess that makes up official." Price said and this made (y/n) laugh and smiles.

"Yes...I love you also Price" (y/n) said with a smile and Price smiles back and kisses her lips softly.

"Let's head back." (Y/n) said as Price hums.

"Okay." Price said and he pulls out as both of them moans then both of them start getting dressed.

After they are dressed they head back to the others and the others were happy for the new couple. For the rest of the day Price and (y/n) shares kisses and hugs while snuggles here and there till night come they sleep together in Price tent while Price spoons her as they sleep together.