John Soap MacTavish 🔴

It was one of the rare days the task force got off. No duties. No missions. A day to relax. The team were either resting or running errands, well, most of them were. It was midday and you went down to the lounge to get a snack. You were met, however with Soap, lent against the counter wearing a black compression shirt and grey sweatpants. You caught yourself staring in the doorway, mesmerized by the way his clothes hugged his broad and muscular figure.

"You see something you like, doll face?" Soap said with a smirk while looking over at you as you shook your head and walks in the lounge to get a snack.

"Maybe hot shot, just getting some snacks." You told him as he nodded and looks at you up and down as you wear a white tank top and black sweatpants.

He smirks to himself while going back to what he was doing and that was making something to drink. You grab some cookies and start eating them while jumping up on the counter while sitting on the edge of the counter while eating the cookie. Soap smirks and walks over and stood in between your legs as you look at him.

"Something on your mind?" You asked as Soap smirks more.

"Yeah you." He said as this made you blush a bit and laughs.

"Oh really? Just me? Nothing else?" You asked as he smiles and leans in.

"Yeah, I was just thinking on what you might look in my bed sheets all spread out naked." Soap whispers as you blush more and smirks at him.

"Sounds like fun." You said in a flirty voice as he leans in more and places his lips close to your ear.

"Do you know what else that sounds like fun, having you right now." He said and started kissing your neck as you moaned softly. Soap growled when he heard you moaned and started kissing your neck some more while pulling you close to his body. "You are driving me crazy." He whispers.

Before Soap could kiss more of your neck Gaz walked in and stopped walking while looking at you two. He smirks and laughs.

"Okay you two go get a room or something, no sex in the kitchen." Gaz said with a smirk as Soap smirks and looks at Gaz.

"What a great idea." Soap said and picked you up while having you over his shoulder as you gasp while feeling like a bag of potatoes. "Let's head off to my room." He said and walks off to his room.

Once he was in his room, he placed you done on the bed gently and started taking off his shirt as you looked up at him with a blush. Soap smirked and took off your shirt while you lay there with your arms up. He looks down at your naked top as you have no bra on just your white tank top and Soap groans by the sight of your perky breasts. He leans down and kisses your nipples while sucking and gently biting your nipples as you moan and gasps. He switched to the other breast and did the same treatment like he did on the other one. Soap kept sucking and nibbling on your nipple before pulling away and starting kissing up to your lips and moving his lips on yours while both of you sync in the kiss. You trail your hands down to his belt and undo his belt a bit as he smirks on your lips.

"Someone eager." Soap whispers in a playful tone as you laugh softly.

"Maybe I am hot stuff." You said in a playful tone.

Soap smirk as he pulls away and tug off your pants as you help him take off his pants. He grabs his boxers and pulls them down as his long thick cock sprang out while throbbing as you pull off your panties with a blush seeing his proud staff standing up straight. He grab his cock and rubs it a bit with a low growl.

"Look how much you drive me crazy, I am going to show you how much you drive me crazy." Soap said as he rubs his tip on your entrance as you moaned.

"Show me Johnny...show me how I drive you crazy." You whimper as he smirks and thrust inside of you as you gasp and moans loudly.

Soap thrust fast and hard as you kept moaning loudly and wrapping your arms around his neck while pulling him close as he lay his head on your shoulder while thrusting deeper and faster. With grunts and moans coming from both of you as sweat and the smell of sex filled the air. Switching positions as they are doing the doggy style for awhile as Soap holds your waist and thrust super fast. He pulled out and flipped you over and pulled you on his lap while doing the face off, both of you kissed each other as you moved your hips against him and he held you up and thrusts fast and hard. Moaning in the kiss as you reach up and grab his hair as he groans in pleasure.

"Fuck your so good." Soap said as he holds you close.

Soap changes to the last position as he lays you back down on your back and lifts your legs over his shoulder and starts thrusting deeper and faster hitting your g-spot. You gasp and moan out loud.

"Oh fuck Johnny right there...fuck!" You said with a whimper as your legs started to shake from the pleasure and close your orgasm as Soap goes deeper and faster as he was close to his orgasm.

"Holy shit! I can't hold back anymore...I'm going to come!" Soap yelled as he breath ragged and groans in pleasure.

 He goes faster and thrusts once more before going deeper and coming in your womb as you moaned and came with him. Soap leans forward with his arms besides your head as sweat was rolling down his broad chest and he runs his nose against your neck while kissing your collarbone.

"God I can't get enough of you." He whisper as you smile and giggled.

"I can't get enough of you either." You said while running your fingers through his hair as he groans with pleasure from the feeling of your fingers in his hair. "Your hair is getting longer."

"Do you like it?" Soap asked with a smirk and looks down at you as you look at his long mohawk that was growing out a bit.

"Yeah I do." You said with a smile as Soap smiles and move your legs down and lays besides you and pulls you close.

"I'm glad...I know we are teammates but I really do love you." Soap said with a loving smile.

"I love you too Johnny." You said and kiss his cheek and close eyes while snuggling closer as he smiles and holds you close.

"Get some rest, Mo ghradh." Soap said as he smiles and watches you drift off to sleep and he soon falls asleep.