Phillip Graves (betrayed)

None of those previous missions with him matter. He betrayed you, he betrayed 141.
You are currently seated in Shadow Company's meeting room, but not by your own choice.
You had to meet Phil to discuss the betrayal, but it quickly escalated into a heated argument..

"Nothing seems to penetrate your mind.." He exclaimed, pacing around the room as the dim light highlighted his arm muscles.

"You betrayed us Phillip...you betrayed me...." you said.

"You're the one who didn't trust me," he retorted, stopping his pacing.

"You gave away our location to the enemy," you spat back.

"You were going to kill me too," he replied, his voice rising.

"You should have come to us. We could have worked it out."

"You wouldn't have listened," he said, shaking his head. "You only care about yourselves."

The room fell silent as they look at each other.

"You're wrong..." you said.

You tried to convince him, but he wasn't listening anymore.

As he left the room, you couldn't help but feel a sense of dread. Their friendship had been shattered beyond repair, and now they were on opposite sides of a bloody war.

You was not about to give up. You follows him.

"Phillip!" you called out, your voice echoing through the corridors as you ran after him. You couldn't let him go without trying to make things right.

"What?!" he snarled.

"I trust you still..." You said with a sadness in your voice.

"You mean like you trusted me when I was working for the enemy?" he asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"But I know we can still work this out!" You grabbed his arm and stopped him "please look at me!"

He looked at you, his eyes hard and cold. "what now? You will turn me in anyway" he asked, his voice low and menacing.

"You're wrong!" You insisted.

"There's nothing left between us." He said.

"But there is!" you cried, her voice breaking.

You tears up and looks at him with teary eyes. "I love you Phillip and I don't care what you did what this war is doing...I care for you and I love you Phillip...please"

Philip's eyes soften slightly at her words, but he remains firm. "I can't go back to that life. I've made my choice. It's too late for us."

He turned away, heart heavy with the knowledge of what he's done and the regret he feels for hurting her. The sound of her sobs echoes in his ears as he leaves, his steps heavy with the weight of their past.

You falls down to the ground and sobs softly.

The silence is broken only by your sobs as you curls up into a ball, body shaking with the pain of heartbreak. Tears stream down your face, mixing with the dirt and grime of the battlefield. You feels utterly alone, abandoned by the man you loved and betrayed by the very people you fought for. Slowly, you raises her head and looks around, taking in the ruins of what was once a thriving city. The stench of death and decay is overwhelming, but you can't bring yourself to move away from it all. This is your new reality - a world without love, without hope, and without Phillip.