2

After everything went black nothing happened there was not a sound nothing but darkness.

Until...finally everything came into view once more. Aliz's eyes shot open as she gasped for air. Her body ached and she barely could see anything.

"S-sis?" She managed to say.

But there was no response. "Dad..?" She called. Again no response.

She started freaking out. Where were they? Are they ok? What happened?

It'll be ok. She thought to herself.

She tried moving but everything hurt and she could feel a warm liquid on her  legs and arms.

She sat there for another second finally trying to get up.

3,2,1

She pushed herself up and realized
That she was underneath a big piece of their ship. She looked down and noticed a dark green substance like the color of her hair but in a liquid form.

What is this? She thought while reaching her hand out to touch it. But when she did it hurt. She flinched pulling back.

She started crawling out towards a bright light which led to outside. As she made it outside she was shocked at what she saw. Tall brown sticks with green fluff on the tops of them stood tall above her.

A blue sky with this weird ball of light shown in the air. She saw it before to when she was in her home but it was far away and it felt so close here.

Heat radiated off of it and it burnt the cuts on her skin. She flinched again.

"SIS WHERE ARE YOU? DAD WHERE ARE YOU?" she called out again. Finally she heard something. It was a little squeal she immediately knew it was her sister.

(Ok ok doing povs now cuz I can just sayin)

Aliz's pov:

I stood up on my wobbling legs my whole body ached.  "Sis where are you?" I screamed again. Another noise came and I followed it.

I finally say a lock of green hair it was her! "SIS!" I shouted. I ran over to her and noticed there was a piece of metal on her leg. She was crying alot but when she saw me her face lit up.

"SISSY!" she said with delight.

Wc: 369