My contracted wife went to the disco 8.19

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.19

"Do you hope that your love rivals are all villains?" Mo Zhiyang pulled his tie and gave him a passionate kiss.

Chi Yan, who was poked into his thoughts, did not feel inappropriate, but said confidently, "There are only two pure vampires I know, either you or Ruan Minhe."

Veteran cadres are now starting to feel less ashamed.

"It's not him." Mo Zhiyang pushed away the person on his body and straightened his clothes, "But it should be something I've heard of. Why don't I go and see it tomorrow?"

The next day, Meng Qing received a call. He smiled knowingly and knew that he would definitely agree.

Make an appointment to meet in a secluded arcade. 

"You came?"

Meng Qing's words made Mo Zhiyang distracted, and he almost doubted whether he was conducting a secret underground connection: there is an insider, terminate the transaction!

"Here he comes." After calming down, Mo Zhiyang gave a standard answer. Anyway, that's how it is played in TV dramas, "Have you brought anything?"

Meng Qing frowned, stopped playing the game, and turned to look at him, "Didn't you just drink yesterday?"

Damn it, I almost forgot.

Quickly calming down and continuing to act, Mo Zhiyang nodded, "Drink, but I'm not sure if you are lying to me."

"Don't worry, I won't lie to you. Have you thought about it?" Meng Qing turned his head and continued to look at the screen.

Mo Zhiyang nodded, clenched his hands into fists, and seemed to have exhausted all his strength before speaking, "I've thought about it, as long as you can help me leave Chi Yan, I'll do anything."

"In the past few days, if you continue to play with him, you will have to complete your contract before I notify you. I will notify the big boss." After Meng Qing finished speaking, the game ended.

Turning to look at Mo Zhiyang, "Don't forget, it was me who brought you in, do you understand?"

"I will remember your kindness." Mo Zhiyang looked away, as if he had to admit it.

Seeing this expression, Meng Qing felt relieved and stood up, "Wait until we contact you."

After the person left, Mo Zhiyang began to think about the conversation between the two people: Should he wait for contact, or should he observe himself? The latter is more likely. If this is the case, then there will need to be a bigger noise.

Otherwise, it won't be enough to convince them.

After returning home, discuss with Chi Yan and tell him all the plans.

Chi Yan was so angry that he sat up from the sofa suddenly, "Other things are fine, but this matter is not discussed. Why do you want to go to Ruan Minhe? Maybe he is also a foreigner?"

"He is not a foreigner. If he were, Meng Qing would not come to me. Ruan Minhe knows that I quit blood." Mo Zhiyang reached out and tugged on the sleeves of his suit.

Chi Yan withdrew his hand and said, "No!" Sending his wife away was something even Wu Dalang couldn't do, let alone himself.

"Chi Yan~~" Mo Zhiyang started to show off his tricks, acting like a little monster and acting coquettishly, "Chi Yan, this is just an act, it's not real."