4

"Princess! Are you trying to kill me?!" Callisto said in a half shouting tone. Trying to block the noise with his hands. He stood up, walking away from the table.

"Fine, I turn it off" Penelope turned off the noise from her phone. Her eyes are still on the screen, tapping a few things more on her phone.

"Penelope, is that a w-weapon?" Emily stuttered, hiding herself behind Fennel. Finger pointing at Penelope's phone.

"Or is it...black magic?" Marquis Verdandi guessed hesitantly.

"Oh, this? You mean my phone?" Penelope holds her phone towards them, which....made them back away.

Even Callisto and Eckles have their guards up now.

"Penelope I think it's better to put away whatever that dangerous thing is now" The Duke looking at it warily.

"No need to be scared you guys, this is just a phone" Penelope laughs.

. . .

Penelope cleared her throat out of embarrassment since nobody laughed back.

"Uhh why don't you guys come back here and sit down already" Penelope motion them to sit down since everyone is standing up now. Far away from her.

"May I ask what is a 'phone' ?" Fennel asked.

"I will but let's finish our introduction first and then you guys can ask me whatever you wanted to ask, okay?" Penelope smiles to reassure them.

All of them went back and gathered around the dining table after Penelope convinced them she's harmless.

"All right, so the last person. Sir, please introduce yourself" Penelope shifts her attention to Callisto.

Callisto smirks. "Finally, I thought you'd never ask. I am the Crown Prince of the Empire, Callisto Regulus" He said pridefully. His ruby eyes never leaving Penelope.

"Let's get along, shall we?" He went out for a handshake.

"Sure, let's get along" Penelope accepted it, only to be caught off guard when he suddenly kissed her hand.
"What the- what are you doing?!"

Callisto chuckles. "What do you mean what am I doing Princess? I am just doing basic courtesy"

"That sly bas- let go of Penelope's hand!" Reynold raised his voice. He gritted his teeth, holding himself back from cursing the crown prince of the royal family.

Reynold went to them and pulled their hands apart from each other. Callisto glares at him but quickly replaced it with a smile.

"Why are you being such a nosy bug Second Young Master?" Callisto picks on him.
"A bug? YOU!" Reynold's anger meter went up.

"There, there. Stop it you two" Penelope got between them. "Callisto, thank you for the introduction. Reynold, sit down."

Reynold huffed and went back to his seat. Callisto on the other hand, had fun.

Though they're not fighting or kicking each other, Reynold is still very much pissed off and would send multiple glares at him. Callisto could careless and that made Reynold even more pissed off.

Duke that is sitting beside Reynold only sighs helplessly.

'Even the Duke gave up. Whatever, they can settle this matter themselves' Penelope thought.

"Alright, so now for the questions. Anybody wanna ask anything?" Penelope acting like your everyday customer service worker with a smile plastered on her face.

"Oh wait, before that. When are you guys going home? It's already quite late now. If you guys got here by train then you might as well go back now. It's not like I don't welcome you here or anything, but what if you guys miss the last train?" Penelope asked them, a bit concerned about their transportation home.