5

Penelope opened the door.

"Hello Penelope! I'm not late am I? " Alice said with a small smile. Making her way inside.

"Nah, we were just having ice cream" Penelope went to her while looking at the strangely formal looking file on her left hand. "What's that?" Penelope asked like a curious cat. 

Alice followed her gaze. "This? This is THE 'explanation' I told you about" She replied with a grin. Penelope face puzzled. 

"I wonder what is going on there" Emily words trailed off.  

"I believe she is the friend that Penelope mentioned" Winter rejoin on her wonderment. He happened to be standing close to her. Emily was a bit suprised but didn't mind it. 

"They look like they are close" Emily added. Noticing their harmonious atmosphere. 

Winter looked back at Penelope and the unfamiliar young lady. "I agree, Miss Emily. May I say that they even look like they get along well?" 

"Can't you just explain with words like a normal person?" Penelope question. 

"That's the problem you see. The explanation can't be explain with just few words. What's more since its related to you. That's why I stopped by my place to get this file before going here. Tadaaa" Alice hold the file up and showing it off. Penelope look at her with skepticism. 

"You'll understand soon, let's go" Alice pulled Penelope hands, heading towards Penelope's room.

Emily, Winter and Eckles wanted to follow them but were quickly stopped by Alice. 'This is personal matters, outsider are not allowed' something along the lines. The others well, making Penelope's house as some sort of hands-on exhibition you could say?

......
The peaceful duo, The Duke and Fennel who are testing(playing with) the stove.

   "How about you twist it more to the other side?" The Duke ordered Fennel. Fennel did as told and the fire from the stove turn bigger in size. 

"How advanced the cooking equipments are! There's no woods needed and we could even control the fire" Fennel commented.
"I wonder if we could develop such equipment ourselves in the future, your grace."

"I'm already thinking of contacting the experts when we go back" The Duke responded, feeling proud of his discovery. Would Penelope mind if he was to take this equipment back to their world?

The chaotic duo and their babysitterCallisto, Reynold and Derek testing(playing with) the refrigerator. Or more accurately, ice cubes.                                                                           
 "Ack, you crazy bastard! Why did you put ice on my neck?!" Reynold hands busy looking for the ice that has now slipped into his shirt. 

"Take it easy second young master. What, don't tell me that the second young master of the Eckart house can't even withstand this little ice?" Callisto grins with a very obvious intention to mess with him. 

Reynold scoffs. "Is that so? Come here and withstand this little ice yourself then!" As a revenge, he took a handful of ice and ready to attack him. 

"As if you could even come close to me" Callisto said, taking a handful of ice as well. 

Derek took one look at them and looked away. 'None of my problem.'

.....

They settled down in Penelope's room.

"What do you mean related to me? I mean I could guess what you're getting at but-"
"And that is why its best for you to listen first until I finished explaning it" Alice gave the file to her.