Preparations - 02

"[Little Sponge]] !!!1! R  R RISE AND SHINE!"
Uzi groaned as she heard a now easily recognisable and only mildly annoying voice. In the past few days, she'd gotten used to Spamton, despite constantly trying to sell her Robo-God-knows-what, the very annoying unintelligible laughter, his odd hatred of clowns, and that one time when he started firing a bunch of tiny puppet looking robots and blue eggs at her while shouting about her having a call, she found him oddly reliable.
Yeah, he was loud, talked too much and made very little sense half the time, but he did genuinely try to help, whether it was distracting her dad with talk of selling him doors or guiding her around the junkyard so she could get better parts for the railgun, he was a really big help. And now, she truly just needed one last part. She'd asked Spamton to wake her up really early so she could sneak out before her dad got to her. Despite turning the entire junkyard upside down, she'd been unable to find anything that even remotely resembled the part she was looking for, hence the reason for sneaking out; to find this new part.

'Heh, if all goes well, I might even find a murder drone to use it on!'
Uzi had tried to convince herself that everything would be fine and she'd find the part and would be a hero, or at least come home safe and sound without having to worry about psychotic monsters being sent after her by a company that wanted to put an end to her and her kind's existence. She tried to psyche herself up, but was seriously reconsidering it. It wasn't until the loud junk machine started yelling while playing a song that it had insisted on calling 'HEY  EVERY.'

"THE BIRDS ARE [[Screaming]]!!! THE FLOWERS ARE [Dying]!!! ON DAYS LIKE THIS [Little Sponges] LIKE YOU SHOULD TAKE A GOD DAMN VACATION STRAIGHT TO HELL!! VACATIONING IN [Burning Acid] WHILE YOU SOAK IN THE [Hyperlink Blocked] AND THINK ABOUT WHY [You Deserve This]!!!!"
Uzi smacked her railgun, knowing full well that Spamton couldn't feel it, but hoping it would silence it. It seemed to, as Spamton did cry out in protest and stop playing its song. Uzi checked her internal clock for the time and realized it was actually-

"It's 2:30! Why the hell are you waking me up now? It's too early!"
It's not like she really needed the sleep or anything, but cross referencing what she should do with her personality data made her feel like she should get up at a more inconvenient time, like 3 am. She glared at Spamton despite knowing full well that its scope was pointed away from her and it couldn't see her expression, she was hoping the message got through regardless.

"THE EARLY [Worm] GETS [Mauled To Death By The Bird]!!! GO ON YOU [Funky Little Worm]!!!"
Uzi felt her resolve waver slightly when Spamton said that...as helpful as he could be, he was...pretty intense, when it came to deals and lowering your resolve.

"...Riiight. So much for motivation."
Uzi didn't even know why he did that, and at first she'd brushed it off as a nonsensical virus thing, but after seeing him go into a depressive episode after saying such stuff, she started wondering in he was projecting some of his lingering regrets, it made her sometimes see him as more than a simple minded salesman AI. She'd never asked though, now way in hell she would. She wasn't about to let herself get close to a random, glitchy, virus-like AI that she'd found in a dumpster, no matter how helpful it seemed. She went into sleep mode again for 30 minutes, trying to steel her wavering resolve.

Once Spamton (and her in built alarm) woke her up again, she found herself a bit more ready to do this. She got up, wore her beanie, twirled Spamton around (who complained about a 'clown making him feel sick' he always complained about that, but never bothered to elaborate on it) the stuck it in its holster that she slung on her back, fixed her beanie (she had to make sure), checked the mirror to make sure there was nothing wrong, quietly snuck into where here dad kept the Door Master Key and then borrowed it without asking first. And then, she went, silently, through the halls of the bunker, to where she knew the doors to the outside where. She snuck around, making sure no one spotted her. She got to the first door...