chapter 1

E/C slowly opened in the dark room of a normal looking house it should be the day that she was happy to be awake since it was the day the flowers is blooming and temperature is starting to burn through the the houses and cement.

But it's seems like for them it's not the best season.

1st person

I opened my eyes as the sunlight is shining through my windows. I squinted my eyes after a hint of the sunlight hit my eyes I slowly get up into a sitting position.

I see my reflection into the tv that is in front of my bed I could see the my haggard and poor looking appearance in the tv 'ughh... I look like I'm a poor person who have a tv in their own room' I quickly get up and get my outfit that I need to have to look proper in the start of hell.

After I showered I dryed my hair in the mirror in my bathroom. after that I got out my bathroom i quickly organize my room since I do not want my mom yelling at me to clean and organize my room since it was a proper thing to do to be independent

3rd pov

Y/n walk slowly to the kitchen to see that the food is already prepared and small smile appear at the Blank face of her.she knew that her mom was the one that prepared the food .she grabbed the food and put it in the microwave to heat it up.

After the heating was done y/n get it out of the microwave and put it in the table and starting eating the food. after she was done eating.

Y/n put the dirty dishes in the sink and she put the key that was in the table to her skirt pocket and put on her shoes in front of the door after she was done she put her bag in her shoulder and opened the door. She squinted her eyes at the sunlight hitting her eyes but it quickly become easy for her to see after her eyes get used to the sunlight.

Y/n walk to the school 'i should continue watching inazuma ' she thought and pull her phone out of her pocket and unlocked it and got to the app/website she used to watch the anime.

She was nearing the end of the of the inazuma eleven but in the truth she already know about the plot and story of it she was just rewatching it since it was her first thing that she watch in her tv
It quickly become stuck to her mind after it was shown in the tv..

The next thing she was going to watch is inazuma eleven Orion it was the sequel of inazuma eleven ares even though she already watch it just thinking about it give her a feeling in her stomach that she couldn't describe but one thing she know is that she was obsessed with it..

She was so invest in watching it that she didn't notice the someone was coming her way..

1st person

I was so invest in the anime I mean who wouldn't it was such a good anime. " Kid get out of the way!!" "Ahhhhh!" I felt someone grabbed my wrist that was holding my phone I quickly snapped my head to the person that was holding my wrist but their eyes was showing panicked and terror ' whats with this guy eyes?' I didn't get to process my though after I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.

My eyes widen as I look at the knife in my abdomen I didn't even notice the guy that was holding knife running away I felt like my legs was giving up on me.

I put my hand in my bleeding abdomen but it didn't stop it from bleeding I had a feeling like I was gonna die but it was not a feeling anymore  I was really gonna die if the blood continue to flow out of my body.the blood was so hot it feel like it was killing me too.

{Pain nullification achieve}

I didn't even get to watch all the animes..

{View ability achieve }