chapter 4

{Raimon junior high}

After the class ended all of the player went change and went to clubroom being greeted byt endou full of enthusiasm..

Endou asked all of the player if they are ready all of them response with approval

"So, who's our opponent?"asked kazemaru all of the players and manager was sitting except gouenji and y/n..

"Our opponent is....." Endou said with a series face and a suspense aura..all of them made a nervous expression...

"I don't know!"endou said finishing his sentence...all of the players expression change into a disappointment look and some of them groaned..

"It's nosei junior high" the coach said walking to the club..

"The team that played against teikoku in last year's preliminary district match"haruna said. "Ohh and also" the coach moved a bit away from the door...a guy appeard in the door with a smile on his face...

"Hey , I'm domon Asuka. I like'd to be a defender,just so you know" he said introducing himself to us and aki seems to know him because of her expression...

The coach left not before saying that domon showed weird interest in strangest thing and enrolling in raimon Jr high just to join a weak team...domon just looked back to the teacher stunned...

Endou welcome him with an energetic personality like always.

But a problems is appearing and it was because of the opponent ..from the comment by domon and gouenji the opponent can overcome their hissatsu technique...

But endou quickly come up with a solution and that was creating a new hissatsu technique that can let them control the skies..

{Field}

The practice that endou think about was him standing in a high platforms, holding a ball and someoka just needed to jump high enough to catch the ball...

A few minutes...Furubaku-san said that he saw the match against occult club and it was as if he sees inazuma eleven come back from the dead..

"Inazuma eleven?" Endou said with a curious expression, furubaku-san said to endou that he didn't know the inazuma eleven when he was endou daisuke grandson....

Endou called all of us saying to listen to the story of inazuma eleven..where ehis grandpa was the coach of inazuma eleven

Inazuma eleven was a strong team fron forty years ago but unfortunately they got into an accident when they were going to the stadium Where the football frontier is.....causing them to lose the match...

{After the practice}

you were with gouenji walking towards your way home "gouenji-san can you teach me on how to play soccer?" You asked looking at him with an expectant expression he looked at you with wide eyes not expecting you to ask him that since you didn't look like you do any sports..

"Okay, are you planning to play with us?"gouenji said..You nodded at him with a wide smile happy that he accept your favor..

"How about I cooked you something?? For my thanks" you said he just nodded and you both walked where your home is...

{Next day}

After a terrible practice on making a new hissatsu technique and sun quickly set without you nothing since you were just focused on their practice..

You and gouenji were walking toward rairaiken but this time with endou and kazemaru.

"The football frontier is closing in on us,but we still haven't found a single clue on that to use for a hissatsu technique "kazemaru said with a defeated tone..