chapter 3

( this episode 3 and 4 and in this part your gonna replace endou sorry if you don't like it you can just skip it since it was not the gonna be mention on the story)

You were in the living room practicing how to dribble since the living room was bigger than the other room.. it was currently 6:12 pm you just woke up at 5:23 your already done eating the food you mom made and already showered but your still not in your uniform..

I was doing the dribbling tenma do in the riverbanks, what I didn't expect was to slip and facepalm on the floor I groaned but freeze as I hear a glass shatter I slowly look up and see that our tv was destroyed..

I quickly stand up and see if the tv was still working but unfortunately it was not working I facepalm 'really!??! Right now !' I had a pissed expression "ughhh what am I gonna do!? Mom's gonna be mad at me!" I start rampaging my mind to see any solution until i think of a solution..

I was just gonna buy another tv I nodded 'im rich anyway why not spend more money hehehe' you just hope your mother is not gonna find out...

I look around to see what kind of brand the tv
And find out it was *******( I didn't know any tv brand)

You quickly find your phone, card and keys and run towards the entrance. Getting out of the house not before you lock it outside..

You opened your phone to search the way to the mall you looked at it and follow where it was placed...

You look at the mall and put your phone in your pocket and walked towards the mall after your inside the mall you looked around and walked to see where any kind of tv is selling  but you didn't see any...or maybe you just not know where to look

You looked around and see a golden brown hair that is waist length so you though it was a girl and approach the person..you tap their back to get their attention

3rd person

Afuro was looking at his phone doing literally anything until he felt a someone tapping his back he looked at the person to find out it was a girl Looking a little lost It seems like she was rushing here since her clothes was a bit messy afuro was observing the girl before talking to her and it seems like the girl froze while  looking at him..

He smiled "what is miss?" Y/n snapped out of her though she didn't expect it to be afuro terumi!!! She thought it was a girl she mentally cried...

"Uhm can I ask you where is the place that sells tv?" She quickly said afuro just smiled "ahh it's quite far here how about I guide you where is it?" Y/n bowed thanking him careful to not say his name.. she stand up and agreeing for him to guide her...

Afuro begin walking observing the girl...y/n smiled like fool in her mind and following afuro 'ahhhhhh!!! It's afuro what am I gonna do!?! I feel like I'm gonna die his so pretty gorgeous and handsome too' from what afuro observe the girl seems bright and shy at the same time since the girl was having a sweat in her head and  she seems nervous..

"What's your name?"afuro ask the girl. She jumped and quickly answered her questions..the girl name was y/n l/n "I'm afuro terumi" he introduced him self since it was quite rude to not say his name..

Y/n didn't even notice they were already in front of the store since she keep stealing a glance towards afuro but of course afuro sense her stealing a glance at him...

Afuro turned around and face her "it's here " afuro said looking. Towards the store, she bowed towards afuro and sending him a bright smile...

"thank you for your help please contact me if you need anything it's a thanks for your help"she said putting her hand in her pockets and finding the thing she was finding and pulling it out it was a paper with her number in it..