Chapter 2

(the romance may be a bit slow and sometimes the reader is gonna replace endou but it's not gonna happen in this chapter)
(5269 words)

I opened my eyes and blink a few more times to grasp my surrounding ' I can't really believe that I got reincarnated into an anime 'i sighed I knew I got to get used to this room.

I sit up on my bed looking around my room to confirm it was not a 'dream' I smiled' I like this more than the room in past life it had a few bit of life in it maybe I should get a pet?' I stand up and go to the bathroom to start my day.

After I was done showering and putting on my uniform I organize my bed that was quite shambled due to my movement while I was sleeping.

I looked at the clock in my room checking to see if I got out of bed early I was planning to buy some baking tools and fruits I had quite few ideas to get the soccer club motivated after I apply as a manager.

It was 6:00 so I got 164 minute's and 9840 second's before school start. I grabbed my phone and credit card and start walking towards the kitchen I put my phone and credit card in the table.

There was a meal already it looks warm so my mom should go to work in 5 I get my utensils and start eating the food.

After I was done I quickly clean my plate and utensils. I grabbed my phone and card and go to the front door to tie my shoes I was planning to buy in my uniform I got out of the house not before locking the front door.

I walked a few minutes until I see the riverbanks I looked at it and see endou I quickly freeze 'what if he sees me!'i quietly begin walking towards the road.

I sighed I run until I see a store in a distance.
I quickly run towards and put my hand on the handle and opened a rush of cold air hit my face .I smiled and go to the section where the baking tools is placed of course I didn't forget to get a basket (I forgot thats why I place this sentence)

I put the items I need after I was done I walk towards the fruits section I freeze as I see spiky light blond hair and a tanned skin I swallowed a lump in my throat 'ahhh! What am I supposed to do I didn't think of a plan to had conversation in any of the character I mean not now!' I knew I had a poker face so it's good.

I awkwardly walked towards the fruits that I needed to get I looked at himin the corner of my eyes.

3rd pov

Gouenji felt someone was looking at him he looked at the girl that was staring at him she jumped and turn her head on another section acting like she didn't look at him.

'what with this girl?'gouenji knew it will become awkward if he ask this girl 'she look like the same age as me ' gouenji continue to look at the fruits to see if they have any problems in it if it didn't have a problem he'l just put it in the basket.

1st person

'ahhhh!!! I feel like my heart was about to burst when he looked at me!' I take a peek at him for a second and quickly averted my eyes and Begin picking the fruits I need.

'is a kid supposed to be that handsome! Well I mean I guess it depends on their hairstyle afuro is the only one to have a proper hairstyle maybe endou too?'

I look at where gouenji is supposed to be to find out he's gone 'ahh... I didn't even get to start a conversation with him ' I pouted I know its just gonna be awkward but I at least wanna try.

I sighed and done picking up the time I needed and go to the ?registration?(don't know if that is what is called).

And put the items I buy to the counter and hand my credit card to the cashier In the corner of my eyes I see there hand shaking.