~ 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓼 & 𝓠𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼 ~

Rosabella

"I am one of the most powerful beings on the planet, don't test me bitch

"I am one of the most powerful beings on the planet, don't test me bitch."

"You were made for me, and I you. We belong together, and nothing will tear us apart."

"Death chose me for a reason."

"I will always love you. No matter what happens, nothing will change my love for you Nik. Never doubt that."

"Bloody hell, someone shut the dopplewhore up. I'm getting a headache."

"I've always longed to have a family, to love and support me. The Mikaelson's have given me that and I will be forever grateful to them for that."

♥ ♥ ♥

Niklaus

"She is mine, just as I am hers

"She is mine, just as I am hers. Always and Forever."

"Well love, how do you feel about going on a quick killing spree?"

"I would burn the world to ash, just to see her smile. There is nothing I would not to do for my queen."

"The doppelgängers keep getting more annoying throughout the centuries"

"I've always thought myself a monster, but she never has. I finally found the light to my darkness"

"This family makes me want to murder people"

♥ ♥ ♥

Rosabella & Niklaus

"I love you my beautiful little star, always and forever

"I love you my beautiful little star, always and forever."

"I love you as well my darling wolf, always and forever."

AN//

Not exactly sure if any of these quotes will actually be in the story, but they might be. Though they do show a little sneak peak into to the characters!!

*More graphics will be added to the chapters when new characters get introduced throughout the story. They will also be added here later on*

I've never done graphics before but I like these, so I hope you all do too!! ... gotta love pinterest right ;)