𝟎𝟔 | 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George, is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."

Diagon Alley

Rosabella quickly changed back into her original clothing before walking back down through the long hallway to Ragnok's office. The young witch was absolutely furious as she thought of all she had discovered in the last couple of hours.

She was still trying to process everything, but a few things were painfully clear. The people that she loved, like family, did not just betray her the day they attacked her; no, they have been doing it for years. Most of the friendships she had built and worked so hard to maintain were all lies. Shaking her head, she tries to think about something else to settle her rage.

She focused on the magic swirling within her. Rosabella had never in her life felt as powerful as she does now. It felt like a dam had broken within her and released all of her pent-up magical power. Rosabella felt a smile work its way onto her face. Her mind was clear, and her magic was feeling better than ever, so despite her residual anger, she had truly never felt better.

Until now, she had never realized how fuzzy her mind and thoughts seemed to be. From the moment the blocks and compulsions were lifted, it was like a fog lifted from her eyes, and she was finally able to see the world as it was.

Reaching the doors of Ragnok's office once more, the green-eyed girl knocks and waits for a moment before hearing his gravelly voice calling for her to enter. As she walks in, Ragnok raises a discreet eyebrow as the girl approaches. He can feel the power basically radiating off of her.

Rosabella gracefully slid back into the seat in front of the goblin's desk. Ragnok opens one of his desk drawers and pulls out five small black boxes, placing them before her.

"Now that you have claimed your inheritance, you must claim your ladyship and heirship rings." The goblin rasped while waving his hand in front of the boxes on his desk.

She nods, signaling for him to continue on. "I believe the first one should be your Potter Ladyship ring." With that being said, Ragnok opens the first box, revealing a dark silver ring adorning the Potter family crest.

Rosabella reaches out before sliding the ring onto the ring finger of her right hand. As soon as the ring touched her finger, she could feel her magic hum happily within her core. The ancient Potter family magic mingled with her own content. The young witch couldn't help but gasp as she felt the magic rush through her, leaving her almost breathless.

Ragnok watches her, giving her time before pushing the next box toward her. "Now the Black Family rings." The ring was the same dark gray color, although this one has the Black Family crest on it.

Once again, Rosabella takes the ring and slides it on her finger, this time on the middle finger of her right hand. Like before, the green-eyed girl felt a rush of magic flow through her, mixing in with her own magical core. Although this time she can tell the magic is a bit darker than before, it gives her an almost euphoric feeling.

After another moment, Rosabella nods and signals for the next ring. "Next shall be the ladship ring for the Peverell family." The color of the ring was once again the same color, with the Peverell crest.

For the third time, Rosabella reaches forward and slides the ring onto the pointer finger of her right hand. Instantly, she feels the magic rush through her, almost knocking the wind out of her. She can feel the magic mixing with her core; it's different, older, and more powerful.

Catching her breath a bit, Rosabella can feel her magic practically jumping just under the surface, desperate for release. She feels safe and content with the three different family magics within her. Remembering she has two more rings to claim, she looks back up at Ragnok, who seems to have been watching her this entire time with interest.