5: Shadows in the Dormitory

█▓▒▒░░░Warnings: Sad😞░░░▒▒▓█

Also, wtf is it with me and the moon ;-;

The moon bathed the school dormitories in a pale glow, casting elongated shadows as Y/N and Gojo's class returned from their victorious battle against the formidable curse. The students, fatigued but exuberant, dispersed to their respective rooms, eager to rest after the intense encounter. Y/N, however, found herself at the center of a brewing storm as Gojo beckoned her to a secluded corner for a conversation that promised more than just words.

The dormitory halls were bathed in a quiet hum, the distant murmur of students settling into sleep providing a backdrop to the unfolding drama. As Y/N followed Gojo to the dimly lit corner, the weight of their previous encounter with the curse still lingered in the air.

"Can we talk, Y/N?" Gojo's voice was a low murmur, tinged with an urgency that hinted at the gravity of the impending conversation.

Y/N nodded, her expression a mix of curiosity and concern. Together, they navigated the labyrinthine halls until they found a shadowy alcove away from prying eyes. The moon above, a silent witness to their clandestine meeting, seemed to cast its cold light on the secrets that loomed in the darkness.

Gojo, his customary laid-back demeanor replaced by a stern gaze, began to unravel the layers of a truth that would alter the course of Y/N's understanding of her mission at the school.

"I need you to understand something, Y/N," Gojo's words hung in the air, his eyes piercing into hers. "You're not here just to train these students. There's a deeper purpose, a mission that you're entrusted with."

Y/N's brow furrowed, a mixture of confusion and apprehension clouding her eyes. "What mission, Gojo? I thought I was here to teach these kids how to be strong sorcerers."

Gojo sighed, the weight of the revelation evident in his eyes. "That's part of it, but there's more. You're here because you have a specific target among these students. Itadori Yuji."

It was as if the air itself had thickened with tension. Y/N's eyes widened in disbelief. "Itadori? Why would I want to harm him? He's just a kid trying to become a sorcerer."

Gojo's expression remained unyielding. "It's not about him becoming a sorcerer, Y/N. It's about what resides within him – Sukuna, the King of Curses. Itadori is a vessel for Sukuna, and we can't afford to underestimate the danger he poses."

The revelation struck Y/N like a physical blow. Sukuna – the name echoed in her mind with a weight that transcended the bounds of ordinary fear. She had sensed a powerful curse within Itadori, but the gravity of the situation had eluded her until now.

"But he's just a kid, Gojo. I can't—" Y/N began, her voice a desperate plea.

Gojo cut her off, his voice resolute. "It's not about his age. It's about the threat he carries. Sukuna is a curse that could unleash untold devastation. You're here not just to train these students but to keep a close eye on Itadori and, if necessary, eliminate him."