13: Till death do us apart

█▓▒▒░░░Warnings: You're gonna hate me for this░░░▒▒▓█

Forgot to add a name again

In the realm of dreams, Y/N found herself enveloped in a world of ethereal beauty, where the boundaries of reality blurred and time seemed to stand still. She stood in a sunlit meadow, the vibrant colors of wildflowers painting a picturesque scene around her. A gentle breeze whispered through the air, carrying with it the scent of blooming Sakura blossoms.

Beside her stood Gojo, his eyes alight with warmth and affection as he gazed upon her with adoration. The sunlight played upon his features, casting a golden halo around his unruly hair and accentuating the twinkle in his eyes.

"Isn't this just perfect, Y/N?" Gojo said, his voice filled with a sense of wonder. "Just you, me, and our little one, surrounded by the beauty of nature."

Y/N smiled, her heart swelling with joy at the sight of her beloved husband and the promise of their future together. She reached out to take his hand, feeling the warmth of his touch as he laced his fingers with hers.

"It's more than perfect, Gojo," Y/N replied, her voice soft with emotion. "It's everything I've ever dreamed of."

Together, they walked hand in hand through the meadow, their laughter mingling with the gentle rustle of the wind. They spoke of hopes and dreams, of the life they would build together as a family, and of the love that bound them together through every trial and tribulation.

As they walked, Y/N felt a fluttering sensation in her belly, a gentle reminder of the life growing within her. She placed a hand over her stomach, feeling the reassuring presence of their unborn child.

"I can't wait to meet our little one," Y/N said, her eyes shining with unshed tears of happiness. "To hold them in my arms and show them the world."

Gojo wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close in a loving embrace. "They're going to be so lucky to have you as their mother, Y/N," he said, his voice filled with pride. "And I'll do everything in my power to make sure they have the happiest life imaginable."

In the real world, Y/N lay in her hospital bed, her form pale and still as Shoko bustled around her, tending to her injuries with meticulous care. The machines beeped softly in the background, a constant reminder of the fragility of life.

Shoko's brow furrowed with concern as she monitored Y/N's vital signs, her expertise guiding her every move as she worked to stabilize her condition. She ran tests and scans, her mind racing with the urgency of the situation.

"I won't let you slip away, Y/N," Shoko murmured, her voice a whispered promise in the quiet of the hospital room. "I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe."

As Shoko continued her efforts to save Y/N's life, the sorceress remained suspended in the realm of dreams, oblivious to the turmoil that gripped her physical form. In her dreamscape, she reveled in the joy of her imagined future, cherishing every precious moment she shared with Gojo and their unborn child.