My contracted wife went to the disco 8.20

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.20

"You jealous old man!" Mo Zhiyang said, but he was not angry. He had long been used to him like this, "Why don't you feel sour to death?"

Chi Yan nodded in agreement, "Yes, but before I die of acidity..." He suddenly put the person on his shoulders, "I have to kill you first, so that both husband and wife can return the home."

Ah, something is wrong. Why did the veteran cadres become old perverts? Obviously in the past, he would blush if he said something he liked.

Mo Zhiyang frowned, something was definitely wrong, he kicked his feet and started to struggle, "Why are you talking so much about obscenities now!"

Without answering, Chi Yan carried the person up to the second floor. In order to act out this scene, he had put in a lot of effort and kept reading those novels about bosses. They were all accompanied by some pornography. After reading too many, this is what happened.

He carried the person into the room, hooked his right leg back, and slammed the door shut with a skillful movement.

"You, you, you, don't come over!" Mo Zhiyang was also willing to cooperate, and kept shrinking to the bed, picking up the quilt to cover himself, "Don't come over!"

Seeing him not having enough fun, Chi Yan cooperated. He walked to the bed, reached out and grabbed his ankle, and pulled him back, "Be good, so you won't suffer."

"Chi Yan, wuwuwu~" Mo Zhiyang's big eyes were full of tears, and he timidly grabbed his shirt, "I'm afraid Chi Yan, can you let me go?"

Unable to bear his behavior, he went straight to it and tore open his shirt, "Don't cry. If you cry, I will make you cry." After saying that, he lowered her head, picked up his chin and kissed him.

Although the old pervert has become weird, it's good to have some fun occasionally.

Halfway through saying this, Ruan Minhe felt strange and went to collect information. Only then did he find out that they had had a dispute in the nightclub.

What's going on? It seemed like their relationship wasn't too bad before, so how could it suddenly become like this?

Feeling depressed, he had to find Chi Yan to find out. With the mentality of seeking knowledge, Ruan Minhe decided to go find him.

In the office, Mo Zhiyang sat on the sofa with his legs crossed, eating badam peeled by Chi Yan himself, "Recently, Meng Qing asked me to endure it, but I don't know how long I can endure it?"

"Endure?" Chi Yan raised his head from a pile of documents and looked at his leisurely look. "I'm afraid that you will be wronged once you get in."

Closing the pen, Chi Yan held the table with both hands, "Every inch of you was carefully built. I feel sorry for you wherever you are hurt."

"What you're saying is that I'm not a master who would wrong myself." Mo Zhiyang finished eating the badam and stood up and wiped off the crumbs on his hands, "How can I be willing to make you feel bad?"

Walking to the desk, he picked up the pen and played with it. The intercom phone suddenly rang, and Mo Zhiyang pressed the speakerphone for him.

Chi Yan, "What's going on?" 

"Director Chi, a man named Ruan Minhe said he is your friend and wants to see you."

Hearing this sentence, the husband and wife looked at each other.