𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑. 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡, ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 looks at he in shock, she felt scared but wanted him to touch her more. She sat up and crawl backs while looking at him in shock, she felt like he was taking advantage of her, just using her for his release but she kinda like the way he use, touch her, it kinda made her feel loved

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I been not talking to due to the fact that I can't control myself around her it feels intoxicating when I'm around her, just looking at her makes me horny.

Later that night I went to her room to talk to her but when I walk in she was sleeping. She looked so cute I can't Resist. I pull the Covers off of her, I looked down her body and licked my lips. She was wearing shorts and and a t- shirt. I put my hand in a shorts and started to rub her Clit then she randomly woke up. She looked at me in shock but I didn't care all I wanted was her little tight pussy. I lead forward and start to kiss her neck while continue to rub her clit.

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯

He just looked back at then started to kiss my neck and rub clit. It felt so good and I moaned he look up at me and said "so you like when I touch you like this don't you" with a smirk. I blush and felt my Clit get wetter, I felt him push two fingers in my core, I whimper from the pain. At first he started to finger me slowly to pick up the pace. At that point the only thing I can feel is Pleasure. It felt so much better when someone else did it. My eyes rolled back I felt like I'm going to cum soon.

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

As I fuck her senseless with my fingers I felt her core tight around my fingers, this was a sigh that she was going to cum soon I started fingering her faster then before, all I can here was her moans and whimper it was so intoxicating. I watched as her eyes roll back, She looked like a slut when she was like this is what I loved about her.
𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...