𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 ᴘᴏᴠ

A moment ago I was crying then next few minutes I end up making out with my stepdad in my room.... Just me and him. When he said those words to me my knee went weak..

(𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙬𝙖𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪🤭)

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮...
My body felt hot and I felt my core getting wetter every sec.

As we removed our clothes
His hands on my lower back holding me close to him our naked chests touching. His face in my neck kissing and licking to my ear lobe. Then they travelled to my lips and both are fighting for dominance. Of course he won.

The kiss is wild with passion burning in it. My hands roaming on his back and his hair. His hands on my back and my chest squeezing it. I moaned into the kiss. The moved away from the kiss and duck his head to kiss me low from my neck to the valley of my breasts.

I arched my head back and gave him complete access. I bit my lip. My legs are around him tightly. He pleasured my nipples sending a frenzy feeling all over my body and electricity is blasting between us that is enough for the whole world to supply for one day.

"Michael", I moaned. He stopped kissing me and looked at me.

"Yes love", he said as he looked at me. Cupping my face. His eyes has many emotions. But one caught my eyes. Love.

"I want you Micheal", I said and that's enough for him, he kissed my lips roughly and then repeated the process that he started before. He slowly laid me on the bed and kissed my breasts all around. He brought my hands to his mouth and licked my fingers.

All this time he was looking int my eyes. I blushed and looked down.

He then went to my most intimate part and kissed it. He plunged his tongue into it and the pleasure is unstoppable. I kept moaning.

He plunged his finger into me and made the pace fast later. I almost cummed on his fingers. He put his fingers in his mouth and licked them.

"You taste heavenly love", he said and kissed my lips.

He filp me on my Stomach, I felt his cold palm on my back pinning me down he whispers in my ear "I'm going to fuck you untill you break" I felt that twisted feeling form in my stomach and the Goosebumps Rising On My Skin.

I felt his hot breathe on my neck.

Then randomly I felt him slam into without any warning, I moaned out loud in Pain and Pleasure. My whole body felt like it was on fire mixed 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I can't wait no more to fuck her, I thrust forward without giving her a warning.
I know it her first time and I still be gentle but she felt so good

I start looking myself in the moment and starts slamming into her harder then before.

I continuously growing more hard as I fuck her senseless. Her moans fill the room it's like music to my ears.

I been waiting so long to fuck her like this, I want her to feel all it, the way my cock throbs in her tight little pussy

I moaned out her name "𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚"

After 30 minutes of fucking her I felt myself going to cum soon so thrusts into her faster and harder

I moaned out "𝐜𝐮𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥"

After a couple minutes she cum on my throbbing cock

𝐌𝐢𝐦𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was on the edge of Cumming then hears his words and final let it out. My body felt so weak but he still thrusts into me harder.

Then I felt him warm sticky liquor fill me, I flet my eyes start to close then I pass out.
𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅....

𝘏𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 🤭

(𝘉𝘵𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 😭)