𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

He grab me by the neck and pin me to the wall. "Who the fuck are you talking to like that. Hm?". He said, I let out a  Shaking Breath. " who are you trying to dress up for. hm? Your mines. You belong to me babygirl" he said, "can you just let go" I said with Attitude. "Keep fucking playing with me and I will fuck that attitude out of you, understand?" He said. I just nods, for some odd reason I was turned on. The way he put me in my place made me weak at the knees.

He let go of my neck. I felt his hands move down to my waist and he nuzzled his face in my neck taking in my scent. Then kissed my neck "can you please just go change" he said, he was so Bipolar. "Fine" I said and walked back to my room and changed my clothes then went back down stairs. "Happy" I said with a little attitude. "Very" he said.  I walked to the front door but he gently grab me and putted me into a hug and he looked into my eyes, I felt the Tension between us. Every time he looked at me with his brown eyes I melted like butter. "can I" he asked, I smiled and nodded then I felt his lips on mine's after a couple of minutes his kisses got more Aggressive, I moaned into the kiss, my whole body felt like it was on fire. He pulled back and put him face into my neck. I was breathing heavily.

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I had to pull away and put my face into her neck, I felt like if I didn't I would have done something to her. I was so turned on. Her moans were intoxicating. I'm never letting her go even if she doesn't want me anymore

"You should go, your going to be late for school" I said and putted away "ok see you later" she said and walked out and closed the door behind her. I went upstairs and walked down the hallway to my room but I stop when I noticed her room, I wanted to know what is in there, I never really got the chance to search her room and I really wanted to know what was in there. I know it was Invading her space But I couldn't help it.  I went in her room and walked over to her desk I opened the drew open the desk drawer I seen a vape and a notes books while searching I found a book that said Diary I was Curious so I started looking to Through book and I found a paper that had my name on it and she put the date shows it was Wrote yesterday. I started reading.

𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑦:

1/21/2019                          

                  𝑀𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚

𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙. 𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠, 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑦, 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔.𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦

When I Read that a smirk Appeared On my face. Her writing actually turned me on, when she comes home I can't wait to Tease her about it, I said with a grin on my face

𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 🌝

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬🌝😊

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐤

𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞