𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I woke up to feel someone arms around me, I turn my head to seen it was Micheal, he was still sleeping, he looked so peaceful. I try to get up the I felt him pull me back down and told me "stay", I sighed softly and layed back down. He put his face in the Crease of my neck and pulled me close closer. His embrace felt so warm and comfortable. When I'm with him I can't help but to feel loved and cared for. After a couple of minutes I fell asleep again.

2 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 later

I woke up to the sun shining in my eye and turned my head to see he was not there anymore, I got up and walked to the bathroom. I look at my self in the mirror and seen Multiple red marks on my neck some purple. I turn on the warm water in the shower and when I was just about to go in I heard the door open, I turned around and seen Micheal standing right there in the door way in his Robe.

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I woke up after falling back asleep due to her warm embrace. I look down the to see her still sleeping she looked so Vulnerable and peaceful. She even pretty when she asleep. I kissed her forehead then got up out of bed and put on my robe then walked to the kitchen to get something to drink, I check the clock to see it 9:30am. I start making me a cup of coffee.

I heard a door from upstairs open and close and then a other one. I think she up so I went upstairs to check on her. I walked up the stairs then turns the hallway and walk down to the room to see she wasn't there anymore. Then I checked the bathroom to see her naked. Her body was so beautiful and just looking at her made me hard to point I could take her right here right now... Fuck it

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆....

𝑺𝒐 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 I 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕.

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚