birthday - joao felix

✧༺♥༻∞

It's my birthday today! I wake up in bed alone which is strange since i always wake up by joao. After coming out of the bathroom i hear voices.

"não não Thiago coloca aqui" i hear joao whisper. Thiago is our 4 year old son.

"Thiago!!!" he whisper yells. I peek my head out the door and see shirtless joao covered in flour. Thiago does a cheeky giggle. Joao is wearing black shorts and on his wrist is my hair tie. Thiago is basically wearing the same but without my hair tie.

"Thiago sue macacao" joao ruffles his hair.

"Okay we'll make cookies another day lets just wake mami now" joao dusts himself off.

"Papa we have to clean first!" thiago raises his hands

"Oh youre gonna be one of those? Ugh okay" joao says grabbing tissues. Thiago slaps his back as joao cleans.

"Okay now lets go wake up mami okay?" he holds thiagos hand and helps him down from the counter. Joao doesnt take anything and thiago holds the presents, that are taller than him so he cant even see.

"Papa im gonna fall" thiago wobbles

"No you wont just walk" joao ruffles his hair tipping thiago off balance. Thiago lets out a little whine before going up the stairs.

I rush back in bed and pretend i just woke up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMII!" thiago jumps up on my bed dropping the gifts.

"Ahhhhh thank you meu amor" i smile hugging him.

"Happy birthday meu amor" joao smiles leaning closer to kiss me. I smile and pull his face closer.

"Okay okay we get it now open the gifts" thiago jumps on the bed. Joao laughs as we pull away. Thiago hands me the first card.

"I made it all myself" he smiles. I open it and see his twisted hand writing saying 'happy birthday mami i love you' with a bunch of hearts on it.

"Aww i love it come here" i kiss his cheek.

"Okay thiago put the blindfold on her" joao says. I chuckle as thiago puts a blindfold on me. Joao picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and runs.

"Ahh slow down" i scream.

"Calm down meu amor i wont drop you" he slaps my butt as he runs. I slap his back as he giggles and runs. He finally puts me down and i try feel where i am but i have no clue.

"Okay are you ready?" joao says. I nodd and he takes off my blindfold. I look around and see that we are outside infront of our garage area.

It takes me a while to realise that there is a car infront of me. But when i do i scream.

"No you didnt" i cover my jaw dropped mouth

"No you didnt" i cover my jaw dropped mouth. I jump into joaos arms and hug him.

"Joaooo" i squeal "te amo muito". Thiago joins the hug and wraps his arms around my legs. I smile and put my arm around him too.

Happy tears come to my eyes. This has been my dream car for so long.

"Hey dont cry meu amor" he smiles wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"Thank you so much" i smile

"Te amo baby" he chuckles giving me a kiss. We go back inside and sit down for breakfast.

"Me and thiago made" joao pauses "uhh pancakes". He holds up a plate with burnt pancakes staked on top of each other.

"Papa i told you you overcooked it" thiago shakes his head.

"Oi you cant do better" joao says. Thiago rolls his eyes.

"You boys- i literally have left over pancakes from yesterday in the fridge" i chuckle opening the fridge. I heat them up and put them on plates.

"Thank you mami" joao smiles cheekily taking the plate. We all eat outside and i watch the two play with the ball.

"Papa look at this" thiago says juggling the ball. He accidently gets a wrong touch and looses it.

"Let me show you how to-"

"Papa like you know how to do better- just let me do my thing" thiago scoffs going to get the ball. Joao looks flabbergasted and i start hysterically laughing.

"You have fun with that amor, im gonna go change- i want to swim" i peck joaos lips before going back inside. I put my bikini on and then come back outside. I get in the pool and watch them play.

"Mami can you teach me how to do a header" thiago asks coming by the pool.

"Um hello?" joao says

"Papa you are bad" thiago rolls his eyes. I chuckle and say yes before catching the ball he throws at me.

"Okay you want me to show you doing it?" i ask.

"Mhm" he nodds. I keep the ball on my head for atleast 50 bounces and then get bored so i give it back to him.

"Wowww mami youre the best player ive ever seen" thiago gasps. Joao scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"You little mommies boy" joao rolls his eyes getting in the pool by me.

"What does that mean?" thiago gives joao puppy eyes.

"Argggg noooo" joao says feeling bad.

"Papa te amo" thiago smiles. Joao smiles and grabs thiago and pulls him in the pool and flies him around making thiago feel like superman.

Thiago giggles and joao finally puts him down.

"Thiago you can swim now?" joao raises his brows swimming beside me.

"Yes look ill do a whole lap" thiago says swimming to the end. Joao comes behind me and hugs me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"How many years have we had together?" he whispers

"7 i think" i smile turning my head to him.

"7 years of my life- ive loved you- and i will love you forever" he smiles kissing my neck

✧༺♥༻∞

so this might be a lil sneak peak of those eyes soooo heehehe. im sorry for all the joao ones but i love him ssoooo

hope you have a good day/night and dont forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo