friends - jude bellingham

✧༺♥༻∞

It's my best friends, amanis and masons wedding. Im her maid of honour and her other bridesmaid and my other best friend, phoebe. Amanis putting on her dress and getting her makeup done, leaving me and pheobe jobless and bored. We already got ready so we plan to just go down to the bar and stock up on mojitos.

The wedding is at a hotel and me and we just left amanis room where she is getting ready.

"y/n come here i need to tell you something" she whispers pulling me by a hotel room door.

"Whats up pheebs?" i ask as she looks around cautiously.

"Amanis pregnant" she says. My hands rush to my cheeks as i gasp.

"Aww really? Thats amazing" i squeal. She puts her hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"Shhh" she says.

"Why?" i ask

"Because im not meant to know" she says

"How do you know then?" i squint

"Because i was in her bathroom one day and i found a pregnancy test in the bin and it was positive" she explains as my heart drops.

That pregnancy test may or may not be mine, except it is mine. Im at her house alot okay! The father is- well- we arent really dating.

We're friends,best friends- same friend group actually- and weve been kinda like hooking up? But weve also had sweet couple moments but nothings official. I really really like jude, but things are just confusing.

And our friends definitely dont know about us.

"Did you tell her?" trent comes out of the door wearing his tux. Hes one of masons groomsmen, which he isnt too happy about since him and jude 1v1d for the place of best man. He says jude went to brexit tackle him too much, but they didnt have a ref so he cant do shit.

"Yeah i did" pheobe nodds. Trent is also one of my best friends, same friendgroup again. So basically, the friend group is me, amani, pheobe, trent, mason, and jude.

"We should tell mase" he says

"No but then itll ruin the surprise that amani is going to do for him" she shakes her head.

"Cmon you know him, he needs to prepare before he says something stupid when he tells her mate" he says

She thinks "okay good point"

Oh by the way, amani and mason are getting married. Im so happy, two of my best friends finally getting married.

Thats when mase comes out of the hotel room that trent just came out of.

"Sup guys?" he laughs confused at us all huddled around

"Mase we need to tell you something" trent says he then turns to pheobe to say the rest.

"Dont tell anybody but- amanis pregnant" pheobe sighs. His eyes widen.

"Amani- is pregnant?" he says his voice high pitched "i need to go". He runs away and trent chases after him but comes back a while after with a sad look.

"Oh my days what the fuck have we done" he puts his hands on his head.

"Oh no- will he come back?" i bite my nails worried

"I dont fucking know- i lost him" he sighs

"This is so bad- his commitment issues make me want to beat his ass sometimes" pheobe huffs.

"We need to look for him- NOW" i shake my head.

"Okay okay- lets split up" pheobe nods. We discuss where we are going to look and split up.