night drive - arda guler

The night was calm as Arda and you took a drive through the city, the soothing hum of the engine providing a backdrop to the silence that had settled between you two. The city lights painted a picturesque scene as you drove along, each passing streetlamp casting a fleeting glow over Arda's face. The day had been long, and the weight of unspoken thoughts seemed to hang heavy in the air.

As you pulled over to a quiet spot with a view of the city skyline, Arda let out a deep sigh. The stadium lights might have dimmed, but the weight of the day's disappointments lingered.

"Sometimes, I can't help but feel useless," Arda confessed, his voice barely above a whisper. "I mean, I joined Real Madrid with so much hope and enthusiasm, but it seems like I can't catch a break."

You turned to him, concern etched across your face. "Arda, you're an incredible player. Real Madrid's loss doesn't define your worth or talent."

He looked out into the city, his eyes reflecting the city lights. "It's just that I see players my age achieving so much, playing regularly, and here I am, struggling to get a few minutes on the field."

You reached over, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Arda, everyone has their own journey. Your time will come. You can't measure your success by comparing it to others. Your unique path is what makes you who you are."

He let out a bitter laugh. "I know, I know. But it's hard not to. The pressure, the expectations... Sometimes, it feels like I'm letting everyone down."

You squeezed his shoulder reassuringly. "You're not letting anyone down. You have your own strengths, your own style of play. It's just a matter of finding the right team and the right opportunity."

Arda turned to you, his eyes searching yours for solace. "Do you really think so?"

"Absolutely," you replied, sincerity in your voice. "And you're not alone in this journey. I'm here for you, no matter what. Real Madrid's loss doesn't diminish your value. You have the talent, the passion, and the dedication. Your time will come, Arda."

He managed a small smile, a flicker of gratitude in his eyes. "Thanks for being here. Sometimes, it just helps to talk about it."

You nodded, understanding the weight of unspoken emotions. "Anytime, Arda. We'll face the challenges together, and I believe in your abilities. Tomorrow is a new day, and who knows what opportunities it might bring."

As the city slept beneath the starry sky, the two of you continued to talk, finding comfort in each other's company and the promise of a brighter future.

---

decided to go with a diffo writing style this time, this is for @pablitogavirawife (request) and yeah i hope u liked it