01

"stop fucking killing me, felix!"adelaide shrieked, watching as he killed her for what seemed like the tenth time. of course, no one else could hear her except for her chat, but she still couldn't stop the words from leaving her mouth. she hit her desk in slight anger, immediately regretting it when her desk shook violently.

it wasn't long until the game ended, corpse and felix winning as imposters. she immediately unmuted and began speaking, her words filled with venom directed towards the man.

"stop fucking killing me you little shit!" her words cause everyone to burst out in laughter, the sound of someone hitting a desk filling her ears. she was glad she wasn't the only one.

felix replied in a smooth voice, everyone quieting to hear his response. "how am i the little shit if im taller?" his words only made her more aggravated.

"fine." she hissed, thinking on her next words before speaking them. "stop killing me you tall shit!" the sound of corpse's deep laughter filled the call before anyone else could laugh, but their laughter soon followed.

she felt more relaxed with them now that it was no longer her first time talking with them. it had been four weeks since she met them all, and she found herself streaming more in between playing raft and the forest with mark, wade and bob.

she had talked with all of them a bit here and there, the two she talked to most out of her new friends being tina and corpse. it wasn't that she didn't like the others as much as she liked them, she just got along well with them. she and corpse being the only two faceless streamers out of the group, and tina being her best sidekick when she got imposter, whether tina was imposter as well or not.

over those four weeks, her community had grown. she didn't care about the growth of her channel, though, she cared about her personal growth. she was being more open again and it really helped that there was someone who shared similarities with her in this group.

when she wasn't streaming with the among us gang, she was either streaming or recording with mark, bob and wade; their videos and streams just as chaotic when she was with the among us gang, if not worse.

rae quickly started a new game, not wanting to hear their bickering. they did it everytime they were in the same call together, and even though rae loved it, she also hated it. sometimes their arguments got too personal. she knew, though, that they were good friends, considering felix knew what she looked like.

adelaide had never been happier to have been muted. she got imposter for the first time in literal weeks and couldn't help the noise that left her mouth. and when she saw who she was imposter with, her excitement only grew. she tabbed out of the game, decided it'd be okay to be afk for a few seconds as she typed out a message to none other than corpse.

he replied in seconds, agreeing to her plan. felix was their main target, her main target. corpse was willing to do whatever it took to get her the revenge she craved. and that's how it began. the two moving quickly, killing who they could and working as a team to defend the other when anyone put the blame on them. she wanted felix to be the last kill, and since he was the only one who was still convinced one, if not both, was the imposter, they had to keep him alive till the end.

adelaide unmuted herself as she crept up on felix, the lights were out, so no one could see her, especially her victim. she let out a shriek of victory when she killed him, the game coming to an end directly after. felix immediately unmuted and began yelling at the others about how he was right. adelaide couldn't stop laughing, though, her laugh fueling the others joy and felix's anger.

"note to self, never believe mars and corpse when they're constantly defending the other." sykunno's soft voice came through, only making adelaide and corpse laugh harder. the familiar sound of a desk being hit filled her ears, and after the last couple weeks she was glad she could put a name on who was doing it.

"corpse, leave that poor desk alone! you beat it so much that i'm actually concerned for it." her voice cracked as she tried to keep her own laughs back. corpse only laughed harder and for a second, she was genuinely scared he'd break his desk.

"okay, but how did you two work so well together? you have literally never been imposter together!" jack shouted, gaining the attention of everyone.

adelaide chuckled. "remember in the start when corpse and i were afk? yeah, we were messaging on discord."

felix grumbled and spoke up. "i am never ever trusting you again, space cadet." the nickname didn't do much to smooth over the slight hurt she felt from his words. she quickly started to remind herself he was joking, but they still burned a whole in her mind.

she cleared her throat and glanced at the time, frowning at what the clock read. it was 2 am for her, later or earlier for the others. she rubbed her eyes and leaned back, watching the screen carefully. she could either play another game and get sucked into the game again or she could just go to sleep.

"i can only play one more game. after that, ive gotta get off." she said, a yawn following her words. her yawn caused a few others to yawn, earning a curse from felix as he let one of his own out.

"yeah, it is early for you, isn't it?" jack asked, earning a nod from the girl. she cleared her throat and hummed a response, remembering he couldn't see her face. usually when it was just them, maybe felix and mark added in, playing a game, she shared her screen on discord so they could see her as well. all of their fans knew that the three males knew what she looked like, considering the multiple meet ups she's had with them and posted about, her face always covered or scratched out in the photos.

whenever she was with one of them, possibly all of them, she never went out in public. they all accepted it and always brought her something back whenever they went out. she was mainly ever out with mark, considering he lived much closer to her than jack and felix did, even if he did live across the country.

she did not play one more game, she ended up playing until it was 5 am and everyone else got off, it getting late for those who didn't live in america. rae and sykunno retired the earliest. she was still streaming, though, any and all sleepiness she had felt gone by now. there was only one other person in the call with her and she was pretty sure he was on the verge of falling asleep himself. it didn't help that his voice was starting to crack a lot, her's was too but it wasn't for the same reason as his.

corpse's voice came through her headset, startling her slightly. it had been quiet between the two for the last twenty minutes, both somewhat forgetting the other was there. she had been muted for awhile, doing a q&a with her stream while he worked on some music, his mic muted as well. "well, it's been nice talkin and playin and whatnot. but it's almost seven, so i think i am going to get off."

she could hear how tired he was in his voice, which only made her wanna sleep, her tiredness returning. she glanced at the time, seeing that it was almost ten for her. a yawn slipped past her lips and she glanced to the time stamp of her stream. her eyes widened at seeing exactly how long she'd been streaming, the numbers seeming insane. she'd been streaming for 13 hours now.

"yeah, me too." she mumbled, rubbing at her eyes. before they had both muted, they'd been talking, keeping the other up. she knew if they were still doing that, she wouldn't have a wink of sleep in her eyes. it also didn't help that the more tired he got, the deeper his voice got. "well, like you said, it was nice. goodnig- technically, good morning." she chuckled at her words before saying an actual goodbye to him, the man returning it before leaving the call.

she bid farewell to her chat, talking with them for another ten minutes before she actually got off. she collected herself and got up from her chair, multiple joints cracking as she did. a low groan left her lips as she made her way towards her bed and falling onto it. it wasn't long before she was sleep.