Chapter 2: Fuck it, Harem

"What should we do?" I whisper to Penelope, who clings to me closely as we huddle under the waterfall.

"Well, they all look like they rejected the armor like I did. Maybe they're from my world!" Penelope says hopefully.

"I was thinking the same thing..." We turn and watch as the girls exchange a few more words with each other. And then, before my very eyes, the girls all begin to strip, just like Penelope!

They all jump in a few moments later, but not before I get a good look at every one of their beautiful chests. "Come on! They look like they're fun enough. Let's introduce ourselves!" Penelope whispers excitedly.

I nod in agreement, then look down at my naked body. "But... They'll see me." I mumble.

"Yeah, and they will LOVE what they see." Penelope giggles before grabbing hold of my wrist and falling backwards out of the waterfall! I'm pulled along with her, and when I surface, the three girls are already looking right at us. "Hello! I'm Penelope, and this hunk behind me is Jake! It's so great to meet you!"

The blonde girl smiles happily and waves, "Hi! So I guess that's your Jeep over there?"

"Yup, it sure is!" Penelope nods. The five of us all swim over to an area of the pool where we can sit in the water with our chests only out of the water. This fact causes me to have to try and push my monster down under the water, because all of these exposed titties are making the southern blood pump like a motherfucker! Penelope snuggles closely to me, my arm firmly squeezed between her tits. One of her hands casually strokes my thigh underneath the bubbly water.

"I'm Summer!" The blonde says, smiling happily as her large, wet tits drip with water.

The redhead waves a little awkwardly at us before smiling, "I'm Remy. Nice to meet the two of you."

Everyone turns to look at the heavy-chested green-haired girl, who appears to be the only one who's opted to hide her chest under the water. When she doesn't really say anything, Summer scowls at her, "Hey, introduce yourself! These two are so nice!"

"We don't even know them." The girl snarls.

"You didn't even know us a few hours ago." Remy remarks.

"Yeah but, you guys are obviously cool..." She rolls her eyes and then looks directly at Penelope. "Hi, I'm Zoey."

"And these two are obviously cool too!" Summer giggles. "Especially the guy. Nice abs."

"Oh- uh. Thanks. Yeah I... I don't know, something with these stats made me look like this." I laugh, rubbing the back of my head awkwardly. This action causes my hand to stop holding down my throbbing dick, and I quickly slap down on it before it peeks out of the water! It's a good thing there's bubbles coming from cracks all around us, otherwise they definitely would've been able to see it.

"Are... You ok?" Summer tilts her head at me.

"Uh, yeah! Sorry, thought I saw a fish or something."

"Yeah... Anyways, those stat things were weird, weren't they?" Summer asks.

"Yeah, but they looked pretty standard to me. Nothing I haven't seen before." I shrug.

"Well, did you know what to do with them?" Summer inquires. "Because I just picked the button that said 'Allocate stats automatically.'"

"Oh, I didn't even see that option to be honest. Probably would've been smart..." I mumble to myself.

"I did the same." Remy nods.

"Me too!" Penelope agrees.

"Same." Zoey adds.

"What weapons did you all choose?" I ask them.