chapter 1The boy and the thief

My name is tori meadows I lived in a village a long time ago. But then IT happened. This is a boy named Yuma and my story I have a green hair and brown. I lived I a village by the name of Midnight. I lived with my mom Mary  Meadows we weren't rich  but we weren't poor either anyways. A boy lived across from us in a small house his name was Yuma he had black and red spiky hair and red eyes I had a small crush on him. My mom wouldn't let me talk to him but I would be sneaky and give him bread or cheese we became friends. My mom would always call him a bad kid and a bad boy so to say but I though he was a pretty nice kid. Hey Yuma my mom calls you a bad boy and sometimes even a thief do you know why? I asked. Cause I use to be one Yuma said plainly. What! I asked I never would have know she said surprised. I know that's what made it perfect Yuma said sadly I looked at him confused. I will explain Tor it's time someone knew the TRUTH Yuma said as he ran his fingers through his hair I loved when he did that yes I had a crush about him shush! You see my mom and dad were thief's  but people had posters up and they couldn't steal stuff so easily. But me I was 5 and nobody knew they had a child nor did they know what I looked like so It was perfect Yuma said. Oh I see continue Tori said. Well my parents needed the blacksmith in town's wedding ring it was the last thing he had of her and I was friends with the blacksmith they wanted me to get the ring but I couldn't. They forced me to I went over to his house while he was asleep. I snuck in and got a sock and ran out. Did you get it? my Mom asked. No I couldn't betray my friend I yelled. Maybe Yuma is right Hun Mrs. Tsukumo said. You both are wimps I will go in there and show you both it is not a big deal Mr. Tsukumo said then he ran into the blacksmiths house. Mrs. Tsukumo got worried 3 minutes and told me to stay there then I heard the blacksmith said I caught you thief's then 4 gun shoots and a scream. I knew my mom and dad were dead I lived in there house and lived by myself. Word got around about the gun shoots at the blacksmiths house somehow they found out that it was my parents and I got shunned Yuma said tears in his eyes. Im so- I was going to say but I got interrupted by screams the billion dollars are here we are dead a lady screamed. Tori! My mom yelled yes mom I asked scared. Yuma I might not trust you but you are my only hope I need you to take my daughter and run for you lives got it protect her Yuma got it! My mom asked. Aye ma'am Yuma said. Ma? I asked. go with him you will be safe were my mom's last words to me ever. Me and Yuma collected food and some clothes  then we ran away from the village. I cried cause I knew I would never see my mom friends or village ever again....

Hey guys K here please vote comment and jet it and stay fired up bye

                                                K