chapter 4The journey, meeting Sonny and jealously...

The next morning Tori woke to the smell of food. Morning Tori Yuma said. Hi Tori said. Eat up! Yuma said handing her a leaf of sparrow eggs and duck meat from the night before. Thank you! Tori said and she ate up. They started on their journey then Yuma stopped tori run! Yuma yelled why? I asked. Then I heard growls B-Bears? I asked yep RUN! Yuma yelled so we ran and ran then Yuma and his two wolves scared the bears away. Then they climbed a tree Tori do you trust me? Yuma asked yes I said. Then hold your hands to the sky Yuma said alright I said and I did it. Then Yuma whistled and two birds flew towards us hold on to there feet Tori! Yuma said so I did and we flew it was amazing for about 5-6 hours we flew till I lost my grip and fell. Yuma sighed he whistled twice then Ginger was below Yuma then Yuma dropped and landed on Ginger good boy! thanks Gin now after Tori Yuma said so they rode to me. Yuma got off of Ginger and walked over to me he got his jacket and putt it on me he helped me up and he gave me a piggy back ride we he walked for 2 hours more till we got to a cliff alright Tori down there is Sonny's place come on! Yuma said and I jumped off his back and I was standing right by him he grabbed my hand and ran to his friends house he knocked. A girl about 20 opened it she had red hair and dark blue eyes she was beautiful. Yuma is that you? The girl asked. Yep son its me! Yuma said they hugged. Oh this is tori Yuma said hi! Tori said kinda angry. Sonny l need you to do me a huge favor Yuma said what is it Yuma? Sonny asked I need you take care of tori! Yuma said hu Yuma? Tori asked. Why? Sonny asked the white wolves attacked her village her mom asked me to take care of her but she can't live in the wild with me so can you? Yuma pleaded. Fine Yuma for you Sonny said thank sonny Yuma said. But! You have to stay the night! Sonny said. Fine Sonny I will Yuma said with a laugh. So they all went inside. So tori are you Yuma girl ?Sonny asked. What no! Tori said she blushed. yeah sonny she isn't my girl Yuma said. I was just asking Sonny said so they all ate then Yuma went to bed So what happened on your journey? Sonny asked. Well we were attacked by bears but Yuma, ginger and Pepper scared it off then there was the time Yuma and me flew on birds then Yuma gave me his jacket cause I fell off my bird and fell into the water and then we ended up here! Tori said. You like Yuma don't cha? Sonny asked. No I don't! Tori said. don't worry I use to have a crush on his as well Sonny said. DO you still ? Tori asked. nope I don't he's like my brother Sonny said. Tori stayed quite. You were jealous of me? Sonny asked yes Tori admitted. Sonny laughed don't worry he's all yours! Sonny said hey! Tori said she blushed What? Sonny asked. Yuma might hear! Tori said alright what some coffee? Sonny asked as she got up from the kitchen. Sure! Tori said. Then the two girls talked till Yuma came back then they all ate and then went to sleep....

that's the end guys hope you like it and like always please Jet it and stay fired up! bye God bless and stay awesomely amazing! bye

k.