Chapter 5~ Amelia Pond

3 person pov:

«Dear, Santa. Thank you for the dolls and pencils... It's Easter now, and I hope I didn't wake you, but honest, it's an emergency: there is a crack in my wall. Aunt Sharon says it's an ordinary crack but I know it's not 'cos... At night there are voices.» the little ginger girl looked at the large crack in the blue wall of her bedroom. It was big and scary. It terrified her but she would never admit that to anyone.

«So please, please could you send someone to fix it? Or a policeman or...» Amelia couldn't finish the phrase because of a strange noise outside. She would've not been able to finish it anyway, because she didn't know what to ask for. A miracle perhaps?

Suddenly the noise became louder and then she heard the sound of something crashing. It was coming from outside. She opened her eyes and looked at the window.

«Back in a moment.» She said, grabbed a torch and ran to the window.

She turned it on and peered out to see what was out: her old swing, a bench and a big blue police box lying on the shed. Or at least what remained of it.

She smiled, her eyes lighting up as she looked skywards «Thank you, Santa.» she thanked.

She then ran downstairs, put her red boots on, a jacket and ran out in the garden, holding the torch in her hands.

It was all silent and the big box just lied there, not moving, silent. She wondered how it got here. It couldn't fly 'cos it didn't have wings, Amelia thought.

«Hello? Is someone there?» She asked, carefully. She've always been noisy. Suddenly the doors flew open, causing her to jump back a little. The second later a rope flew out of it. Amelia ducked it and it ended on a tree.

«Okay, Lizzie now I climb up and then you follow me.» the little girl heard a man saying from the box.

«Don't call me like that! And why you? Where is the so called "gentleman"?» a girl's voice answered.

«You're right. I'm sorry. But I'm climbing first!» the man answered, childishly. The box though didn't seem that big to Amelia, so why did they need to climb out using a rope?, she thought.

«Ugh, fine...» then someone ran inside the box. «Ha ha! I was faster now I go first. » the girl said.

«But what if you fall on me? I don't want to break something.»

«Oh, shut up I know you can grow up parts of your body so you'll certainly will be able to grow together a pair of bones if I'll fall on you. Now shut that new mouth of yours and climb behind me!»

He tried to argue but Amelia interrupted them «Hello? Who's there?» She asked.

The second later she saw a hand on the edge of the blue box. The other second a smiling head popped out of it. The girl had her hair messed up and was wet, but she was still gorgeous. She had sparkling blue eyes, brown hair with blonde and gold strands and her smile was full of enthusiasm.

«Ou, hello there! Sorry for your little shed. My friend has some difficulties in guiding his way of transportation.» she said with a smile.

«Oi! Heard ya'!» the man called out still from inside.

«Well, it's true! You failed your test, not me!» the girl shouted, looking inside. She then looked back on Amelia and grinned.

«You mean the box?» The little girl asked.

«Well, of course I mean the box. What else could I mean?» the girl asked, sarcastically. She then climbed up and sat astride on the edge of the box. She looked inside.