Chapter 15~ Memories

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!
I'm changing the 1st chapter completely so go and read it again! I really apologize for that, believe me I do.

Anyway, I'm really exited about this chapter and I hope everyone will like it. It's like the biggest deal I ever was up to. And it's also the longest, so sorry for that too.

Okay. *big breath in* RAISE THE CURTAINS!.....

~~~~

I lied in my room in the TARDIS, looking at the ceiling, which I actually didn't have: instead there were stars above me. The TARDIS probably knew how much I loved the stars, so she gave me a bedroom with no ceiling. It would appear if I needed it though.

So I lied, looking up and barely blinking and thinking of nothing. Time was going by and it seemed like there passed an hour since I left the console room. Since Amy kissed the Doctor.

I sighed, closing my eyes and smashing a pillow on my face. I rested there for a couple of minutes with the pillow on top of me, staring stupidly in it.

Suddenly I wondered what time it was so I pulled the fluffy-thing off of my face and looked at the clock on my nightstand. It barely passed 15 minutes...

I threw it the most hateful glare I could. Then fell on the bed again, facing the spacy-wacy sky.

The problem was that I didn't know how I felt. I wasn't sad, wasn't mad... Perhaps a mix of it? Or probably a bit shocked? I didn't know... It was just that I felt something towards the Doctor. Something I couldn't describe. Something... I couldn't remember. That feeling was the same I felt years ago when I saw him with that girl.

I still didn't know why but I didn't know who she was. Even if I tried hard I couldn't remember her face. I tried many times to do it but never succeeded. I wonder what her name was...

I sighed again, this time in annoyance. I was getting really bored by doing nothing.

I hated it when I didn't know how I felt.

Whenever I'm sad I imagine a t-Rex trying to put on a hat. I smirked as I thought of it and already felt better.

I slowly sat down on the edge, rocking my legs back and forth and watching them. I overreacted. I mean, I knew the Doctor didn't like Amy in that way, but it still gave me a bit of a... A bit of that weird feeling.

So I sighed again and then stood up. I changed in some new clothes (skinny blue jeans, a black none sleeved shirt and some black converse), tied my brownish hair into a long bride and decided to go to the console room.

As I opened the door and exited, I put a hand on the wall and letted the TARDIS guide me to the console room. I proceeded down the hallways, knowing exactly where to turn and where to go, until I turned to the corner and came face to face with the console room.

I looked for any sign of the Doctor or Amy, but saw none of them. I approached to the console itself and walked around slowly, softly running my fingers through the buttons, levers and switches...

I then noticed the Doctor's jacket carefully put on the railing and hanging there, so I guessed the Doctor was nearby. He wouldn't leave the TARDIS without his so loved jacket.

I walked down the stairs running my hand on the railing. «Doctor?» I questioned. I stopped calling him 'Doc' because, in a sort of way, it felt weird now that I knew him in person.

As I reached the underneath console platform room, I saw the Doctor sitting on a swing holding his sonic in a hand and a piece of a... thing, in the other. He looked up at me, causing me jump back slightly. He wore some creepy circle glasses.