football, army and in between (Hayley Raso)

Y/N'S POV:

Since I was a little girl I already knew what I wanted to do- I wanted to be in the special forces of UK. It was very hard, especially due the fact that I was a woman and not a man. A lot of people didn't believe that I would be able to do that, but I proved them wrong. During my first year I met my girlfriend, Hayley Raso. Yes yes, the footballer. You maybe wandering how on earth we met and became a thing, but honestly, I don't even know. Growing up I always loved football, epically women's. When I moved to Manchester I decided that it is the time for me to go for a game. I watched Hayley play and fell in love instantly. Since then Hayley managed to move to Madrid to play for Real Madrid while I stayed in UK. It was very hard to handle long distance with both of our very demanding works but we talked whenever we could and fly to see each other every chance we had.

Since Hayley was quite famous we decided to keep our relationship privet until we felt comfortable with sharing it with the world. The only people who knew was our close friends, families and most of Hayley teammates.

When the WWC was getting close I asked for some days off so I would be able to surprise Hayley. I flew to Australia and went to her first game. She didn't noticed me during the game but when the game was over her teammates helped me to snick in the locker room without her noticing and to surprise her. I stand there, wearing her shirt proudly waiting for her to come (which took forever). When she arrived she was shocked and jumped on my with tears in her eyes. Her teammates were all acted too. "You said you couldn't come!" Hayley said "well I guess that the forces can handle without me. After all, it is not every day when my girl is playing in the WWC. Also I was always crying about missing you so they practically send me here by themselves" I reapplied smirking. Hayley connected our lips together and we stayed like that for a while. Unfortunately, this all came to an end. I only had a week off and needed to get back the military since we had a very important mission. "I would miss you so much" Hayley said, "me too babe" I reapplied as I was wiping her tears. The flight back to the UK was long, I couldn't stop thinking about Hayley which made me cry a lot so I figured it will be better if I just go to sleep. When I landed I had a car picking me up state to the base, we had no time to waste. The mission was very secret, all I knew about it that it will be in another country and dangerous. I tried not to think about it that much. When we arrived to the place that it took action in we were assigned to groups, we were tolled to be quiet since people was watching and could shoot us any minute. My team started walking, not even five minutes has passed and we started hearing shooting. I couldn't recognize the source of it, but I started to feel pine. I knew I fucked up big here. "Ro" I called my best friend "omg Y/N you are bleeding!" She said panicking "we need rescue!" She yelled. I couldn't keep holding my eyes open, I knew it was bad. We the last of energy I had I couldn't stop thinking about Hayley. "Ro... pro.. promise to me that you... you will tell Hayley I love her" I stoped talking and coughed, I saw some blood in my hand from covering my moth "and please gi... give her the my mom's ring that... I kept on my nightstand" I said to her quickly "No Y/N, you will tel her that and you will give her the ring. You hear me! You can't leave, not now" Ro said and started crying. I felt myself passing out, I couldn't hold myself anymore.

Hayley's POV:
It was hard after Y/N has left, but I knew she had an important mission and that we will see each other soon. When she landed in the UK she texted me and tolled me that she was in her way to the base and that they had the mission and that she will call me afterwards. Twelve hours had passed since she landed and went to the mission, still nothing. I couldn't panic though since I had a game to get ready for. After all, maybe it's because time differences right?
After worm up I wore my kit, tied my ribbon and went to the tunnel. The game was slow and very boring, all I could though about was Y/N. At haft time Catlin came to me, she saw that I was stressed. "Hay Hayley your ok?" She asked. I couldn't lie anymore, I was getting very anxious. "No, Y/N has been out for a motion. Twelve hours had past since we last talked. I'm really worried." I answered here honestly "well, if in one hour from now you don't hear anything from here I let you panic. But for now, focus on the game. It will calmed you." I took her advice and we got back to the game. The finale whistle blew and I saw Tony run towards me with some of my best friends. That must not be a good.
"Hey Y/N, why don't we go to the lockers room?" Tony said
I couldn't bring myself to answer, I just nodded. I instantly knew it was about Y/N and I felt tears in my eyes. When we got to the locker room they set me down.
"Hayley, I- I don't really know how to say it but"
"This is about Y/N right?" I cut Tony off
Unfortunately, he nod silently. More tears found there way to my checks. Tony had tolled me what happened to Y/N. I couldn't believe it, I never thought that something would happened to her. "I'm going to the UK" I said "I don't care about the World Cup, she is more important" I said as I stormed threw the door, no one had a chance to stop me. I went back to the hotel and quickly packed my things, went to the airport and got the first flight to the UK. As I was waiting for the flight I talked to Y/N's mom to let her know I was coming. She had tolled me that Y/N didn't wake up and that it looked pretty bad. This only made me cry even more and the only thing I could thought about was our moments together, I will do anything to have her with me. When my long flight landed I took a cab to the hospital that Y/N was in. When I got to her room I saw a lot of tubes. She was not awake, she was in a coma. Her mom saw me and gave me a big hug. "She will be ok, she has to be" she tolled me "I don't know what I will do without her" I replayed.

Three days had passed and Y/N haven't wake up yet. My teammates tried to talk to me but I really couldn't do anything then to be by Y/N's bed.

Y/N's POV:
*two days later
I couldn't remember anything that had happened. I felt weak, my whole body hurt. I felt an arm on mine's and heard someone crying. A touch and a sound I recognized all too well. "Couldn't stand being without me did you?" I tolled Hayley with a little smirk. "Omg your awake! I will get the nurse" Hayley said and disappeared. "I tolled you that you will give it to her" Ro said as she gave me my mom's ring with a soft smile "thanks Ro" I replied smiling. Hayley came back to the room, I knew for weeks I wanted to propose to her, I just waited for the right time, which in my opinion was now. My family, best friend and of course the love of my life were in the same room, when will be a better time if not right now. "Hey Hayley can you come sit with me?" I asked her "sure babe" she said and set in my bed. "Look, I wanted to do this for weeks and with everyone here it feels like the perfect timing. Hayley Raso, the love of my life, the light in every bad they, the first and only woman who I will ever loved and love, will you marry me?" I asked. Hayley was shocked, she started crying again and jumped in my arms smiling, "yes Y/N. I love you so much. I will be honored. She said and I slipped the ring on her finger. "Just so you know, you didn't have to get hurt for me to say yes" Hayley said laughing "oh shush you" I said.

A/N: as requested, Hayley Raso x reader in the special forces. Hope you liked it!. Also I felt like it turned out kind of messy so sorry about that. Let me know what you think!
Feel free to live any requests