New signing (Lea schuller)

Lea schuller and I have been together for one year now. We didn't really kept it a secret and all of our friends and families knew, the only ones who didn't really knew was the fans. Since Lea played for Bayern and I played for Man City and in different Nations groups we didn't interact with each other in front of the fans that much so they didn't noticed any hint of us being in a relationship.

When my contract with city came to an end after two years of being there I had a lot of different offers, but only one interested me, Bayern. I didn't really liked City and wanted a change, and for me the best change will be next to the love of my life.

Lea and I talked a lot about me moving to Bayern and how it will work, we decided that I will move in with her.
-
The day of the signing finely arrived. I flew to Munich last week and with the help of Lea we managed to organize all of my belongings in her house, our house.

I was awoken by Lea playing with my hair "good morning love, important day today" she said and went downstairs to make us breakfast. I went to the bathroom to fresh myself up and changed to the outfit I have been thinking of wearing ever since I decided to sign the contract. I put on some light makeup and went downstairs. "WOW look at you! You look amazing" Lea said as she went towards me and placed her arms on my hips "I'm so exited! Finally we will be together all the time, no more long distance" I said to her as I connected our lips to a quick kiss and sat down to eat. After we had finished eating and cleaning the kitchen we got out of the house and drove to the club for the signing. When we got there I took a deep breath before getting out of the car. As Lea took my hand in hers and guided me towards the entrance she asked a little concerned "are you alright Y/N/N?" "Yes Love, just a little nervous" I tolled her as I squeezed her hand.

The signing was very quick and we did some media shootings. Lea even got in some of the photos.
-
Later I went to take a shower and went back to the living room to find Lea almost crying out of laughter. "What is so funny?" I asked her "the fans made so many edits about us, omg they are so cute. They think we maybe together? That is so strange" Lea answered teasingly "oh are we together? It is strange" I tolled her as I went towards her and sat on her tights. I cough Lea by surprise and she blushed a little. Lea placed her hands on my hips and I leaned to her face for a kiss which she deepened. We made out for a while but I felt like I needed more then that, Lea somehow felt that and asked "want some more?" I nodded quickly and Lea moved her hands to the ham of my pants "take them of" she practically commanded and I took them of with my underwear as well as she did the same "ride me" she said as she placed me on her thigh. "Fuck, that feels so good" I admitted. "I missed this" Lea said "me to babe" I answered. We kept going like this for a while, I missed this feeling, I missed her, and I missed being able to be with her all of the time.
-
We always arrived and left games together and hung out a lot together which kept the fans very interested in what is going on between us, honestly, we found it hilarious. We kept sending edits on TikTok of us to one another and we watched them all the time.

After some time we decided that we teased the fans enough so we posed on Instagram some pictures of us together and left our phones to blow up while we cuddled and watched a movie.
-
A/N:
As requested, a one shoot with Lea schuller. Just wanted to say that I don't know her than much so I feel like it didn't turned out that good.
Also sorry that it was pretty short, I didn't know where to take this story.
Feel free to leave requests!!