chapter 1

Kinn woke up from the sleep got ready to office came out of the bedroom ate breakfast about to go kinn stop korn said. Kinn looked at his father kinn i fixed your marriage with my friend's son they were coming today evening you have to come early to home said korn kinn looked at his father didn't say anything about to go korn stopped him kinn if you didn't come early home today you never see me alive korn threatened with his life. Kinn looked at him angrily kicked the couch. dad why are you doing this to me what i have done to  you please i don't want marry anyone why don't you understand me. Kinn listen son he will be the perfect match for you please understand everyone were not cheaters understand that please. Korn said with concern. You're coming that's it if you didn't come. you will see my dead body said korn went from there.

Kinn entered into the office everyone were silent he straight went to the cabin kinn called big i want to talk with mr.Chan get his number immediately said kinn cut the call.

After an hour Kinn got call from big sir i just send you the number you asked kinn didn't wait he cut the call. Kinn dialled that it's ringing someone picked that call hello! A sweet voice came in other line kinn can understand that voice not belongs to that old man can i talk with Mr. Chan kinn asked. First tell me who are you then i will give him kinn signed I'm Anakinn Theerapanyakun. Daddy it's kinn said that voice.

Daddy it's kinn said porsche gave mobile to his father run away from there. Hello kinn how are you chan asked i don't want marry your son call of this marriage. Kinn let's talk this about in dinner ok said chan cut the call looked at korn who already playing chess with him i told youfz said korn chan smiled do you think he will change if he didn't what will happen to my son chan asked he will definitely change i know porsche will change him korn said chan nodded.

Chan korn best friend from childhood chan porsche know why kinn doesn't want marry porsche saw kinn few times in meeting but far away from him. He had crush on kinn. when he heared kinn's past he decided to marry him.

That basterds cut my call i will see you and your son in dinner while clenching his fist along with file.

Evening kinn came home earlier because of his father. he staight went to bathroom took a hot shower. he wear the pajama came to the dining table korn looked at him kinn what are you wearing go get wear your suit korn said. Kinn looked at his father didn't talk anything started to eat korn signed.

Chan porsche came into the mansion bodyguards lead them to dining hall porsche looked at kinn he looked so handsome in pajama too he never saw him like this porsche blushed sat. they were having dinner kinn this is porsche. This is chan my friend you know right. I don't know kinn said whithout caring. Korn got embarrassed. Kinn didn't gave a glance he finished his food got up went to his bedroom while saying i don't like your son.

Korn looked at chan they had little chat porsche feel sad but korn convinced him. Elders both desided to arrange this marriage as soon as possible date fixed for kinnporsche's marriage.

After marriage

Porsche was sitting on bed kinn came looked at porsche went near him get up porsche immediately got up from the bed looked at kinn strip your dress porsche looked at kinn he didn't understand what kinn said why don't you want do anything that's why you married me right said kinn grabbed porsche's waist forcefully it's hurting porsche. kinn tried to remove porsche's pant porsche scared he pushed him run to the corner of the bedroom he was scared kinn throw a pillow bedsheet don't you dare come to my bed said kinn lied on bed slept well he just want to scare him. Porsche slowly went to the couch lied on couch slept. A tear drop rolled from porsche's eyes.