chapter 4

Doctors took porsche into the ot kinn's hands were shaking he sat on the chair prayed. Big came with childrens where is daddy finn asked kinn looked at children what he can say. Nam looked at kinn curiously went near him uncle, finn i told you this uncle bought me a cupcake look he looks like you nam told him he looked at kinn cried no I'm look like daddy. No look at this you both look like angry bird said nam laughed pointed their eyebrows. Kinn got embarrassed by his own daughter. Finn grabbed nam's hair kinn went near hold finn you guys don't fight you look exactly like your father. Do you know him. Finn asked Kinn nodded where is he i want daddy said finn.

Kinn doesn't understand what to say he hugged both of them cried uncle why are you crying said nam wiped kinn's tears with her tiny hands. Nothing porsche will come here soon. Do you want to meet your grandpa kinn asked. Do we have grandpa nam asked him. Yes kinn said. Where is he, i saw max grandpa buy him so many chocolates toys. will he buy us chocolates and toys finn asked curiously. He will buy chocolate factory for you guys he will buy anything for you. Big take them home nam finn dad told me to keep you guys with us until he comes back kinn said. Where did he went Finn asked he went to buy some gifts for you guys kinn said they both nodded exitedly kinn hugged them kissed them. They both went to the mansion with big.

Kinn cried thinking his own fate he even can't say that he is the father to his babies his blood they don't know he is the father.

Finn nam both entered into the Theerapanyakun mansion their both eyes were widen finn looked at the pool beach said finn. Nam gave a smack and said that's pool idiot. They both went in Korn came hurriedly without caring his health when he got know about rose he want to see his son is he alright or not.

Korn stopped looked at the two kids he went near to them caressed their hair he was happy unknowingly who are this little bunnies korn asked with a smile. Khun korn they are Your grand childrens big said. Korn looked at big confused khun porsche will be here soon he sent them here. Khun kinn with khun porsche they will be here soon big said he didn't said that porsche got shot.

Korn hugged his grand childrens tears came from the happiness he kissed those chubby cheeks did you find porsche. Big nodded he will be here with khun kinn. Said big korn took them went his bedroom big followed them.

What do you wanna eat my little bunnies korn asked. I want eat icecream cup cake pancake nam stopped daddy when will he come i want to see daddy nam told korn. He will be here soon korn said. Why he didn't come yet finn asked. Num rushed out daddy he was there in big building uncle i want see daddy they both cried big tried to control them finally he called kinn told him that kids were crying for porsche they want to see him.

Kinn cut the call looked at the oparation theatre the pain in his chest was unbearable.

Finn nam both were giggling watching the bodyguards who were became jokers infront them. Guards were happy to see kids were finally laughing meanwhile korn feeding them they hate food watching them after that they both slept on korn's bed. Korn looked at nephews smiled covered them with duvet. Big took a picture send it to kinn.

Kinn looked at the picture fin nam both slept while holding teddy bear kinn smiled.

Doctors came out of the ot kinn rushed looked at the doctor. We took out the bullet, heavy bleeding sorry but we can't say anything now he is in observation said doctor. What are you saying kids were waiting for him. When will he woke up kinn asked. Sir we can't say that we need to observ him said doctor. Kinn collapsed on floor i should have take those bullet why porsche why did you do that I'm sorry I'm sorry what should i say to them childrens who were waiting for you kinn mumbled crying.