chapter 3

It's been a two days now porsche is in bankok. He went into to the apartment which his father gifted him for his marriage
Daddy this is our new home finn asked exitedly. Yes this is our new home do you guys like it. Porsche asked both children were smiled yess daddy they both clapping jumping giggling porsche smiled. Porsche arranged everything porsche children were slept on couch. porsche opened bedroom saw their marriage photo hanging on wall he took that wiped the dust. Porsche looked at their wedding photo hide it. Cleaned the bedroom he got appointment in a month he have to bring kinn for Finn's treatment.

Big entered into the office kinn looked at him did you find them. Kinn asked hopefully sir we found this photos said big have some photos kinn looked at it. It's porsche's photos when he was pregnant and their babies photo ther is no DNA test needed nam's behaviour and finn who exactly looks him. They are mine and porsche's kinn said big nodded i enquired in kindergarten and fathers name kinn and Porsche. They are 4 year old finn have health issues that's why khun porsche came to the bankok for treatment.

What happened to him kinn asked worriedly. Ken gave Finn's reports to kinn. Kinn read the reports signed. His heart hurting for his child. Did you find where is he staying now Kinn asked. The apartment gave by his father as a wedding gift he only left that property he worked in small company for 5 years. Khun porsche also worked when he was pregnant Big told. This is all my fault kinn said with a pain. Porsche suffered lot now he will not leave him he make sure ask forgiveness from his porsche he will give every happiness he deserve let's go to the apartment where porsche lives kinn said big start the car i will be there in few minutes  said kinn went to the restroom looked at the mirror adjusted his tie big went out.

Sir i need to meet him please it's urgent porsche plended. Sir do you have appointment. No porsche said. We can't please don't waste your time go from here. Sir please just for few minutes just call him say porsche came here to see you please porsche asked sir you should leave before i call the guard that man said. Please i want to talk with him it's important porsche was begging infront kinn's office. That man called the guards they came there porsche took babies and said i will leave. About to go khun porsche big said porsche looked at him big please i just want to talk with kinn just few minutes please said Porsche nervously. Big looked at porsche and babies porsche looks so thin he changed alot. Come with me khun porsche everyone looked at them is that person that important their boss kinn's assistent know that man. Big took finn and nam went towards the cabin.

Khun porsche should i come with you. Big asked porsche looked at him and said no would you just be with them i will be back said porsche leave kids to him big nodded. Nam finn both be good kids don't bother uncle ok. Yess daddy they both said unison big smiled.

Porsche took deep breath he was sweating like crazy his heart beating highly he took a deep breath opened the cabin door.

Porsche went in saw kinn. Kinn froze on the spot. Porsche took deep breath controlling his pain said kinn. Kinn looked porsche the most beautiful man in this world he became thin looks so tired kinn looked into those eyes turned otherside clenched his fist tear rolled from his eyes he doesn't want to show his face he feel guilty. Kinn you still hate me that much you never wanted to see my face while thinking porsche looked kinn. He kneeled down kinn i know you doesn't want see my face. I'm here because of my son he need bone marrow for transplant. Mine doesn't match for him that's why I'm here yours will match for him please help me. You can think how your will match for my son porsche gulped tears flowing from his eyes you're their father don't be mad at them they didn't do anything. You don't worry we don't bother you with anything please help me i need my son. I never tell anyone that he is your son or she is your daughter promise please help me. Kinn turned around saw Porsche who kneeled infront of him tears flowing from kinn's eyes. Please kinn porsche said looked at kinn with teary eyes.